Business Development Intern
Are you looking for an exciting hands-on learning opportunity to supplement your studies within data analysis and business development? Join us as an Intern at Epione Medicine and get an opportunity to work in a start-up alongside ambitious colleagues and make an impact for better supplies of medicines to the healthcare system.
About the position
As an Intern at Epione Medicine you will drive one of our top priorities, the improvement of decision making by combining reliable data analysis and market intelligence into actionable insights. You will assist the management team with market research, drive strategic business projects, and play a key role in developing Qlik Sense and other dashboards for reporting and decision making. Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic projects for business development
- Data analysis and market research
- Develop dashboards (e.g. Qlik Sense etc.)
- Build and develop business cases Management reports and presentations
You will enter a professional, fast-paced and ambitious startup-environment where distance from thought to action is short and where we collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders. The office is located on Avedøre Holme 10 km outside of Copenhagen. As an Intern in Epione Medicine you will have the opportunities to learn about entrepreneurship through practice and unique insights into what it takes to scale a business. You will join us in an exciting growth phase and have the chance to get serious insights and impact in distribution of vital medicine to the healthcare system. Practicalities:
- The internship is 4-12 months
- Full-time position with the possibility of variation in case of exams
- Start date: Jan/Feb 2023
- Internship is paid if allowed by education
- Possibility to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Transition to full-time contract/Student Assistant is possible
You are currently studying a master or bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, supply chain or similar and have following qualifications:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable with working with large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and can structure and communicate complex data
- High level of drive and a willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in English both in writing and orally
You should have a strong work ethic and an ability to handle several complex tasks. Furthermore, you enjoy taking initiative to drive improvements and simplifying business processes and are proactively and creatively seeking solutions to complex problems. In addition, you can work in a busy work environment and bring good sense of humor to your work. Finally, good communication and cooperation skills are essential as well as a curiosity to understand the Danish healthcare system and pharmaceutical industry.
Send your application and CV to Jakob Skovbjerg Kjeldgaard on firstname.lastname@example.org For further information please contact Jakob directly at +45 22 58 06 25. Deadline 30 November 2022. Kindly note that applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews conducted on a rolling basis.
Please write in your appli8cation that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.