Business Development Intern
Apply to become an intern in business development where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing to your expertise and knowledge in the field. We cultivate a dynamic, collaborative, and diverse work environment in which we encourage career-long development and learning. You will become part of our exciting startup journey doing the right thing!
Kleen hub launched at the end of October and is scaling up and preparing for a new product launch in January 2021. Our team right now consists of 3 founders and we are looking for digital marketing talent to help us to scale up and secure a successful launch!
We as kleen hub are the future of sustainable packaging! We offer smart and responsible packaging to restaurants and cafes. By doing this we are helping our partners to save money and are saving the environment at the same time. We have an app connected to our digital backend system and several reusable products to combat single-use packaging.
As a person, you have a positive attitude, a strong drive, and are eager to learn. You’re able to focus on a specific task for an extended period of time and show good skills when delivering an assignment. We really focus on execution even if that means failing on the way so don’t be scared to do so!
- You will identify opportunities, support project executions to secure recurring businesses and create alignment between our stakeholders.
- You will maintain existing business partnerships and establish new ones in order to earn customer and partner loyalty.
- You will help develop market share and deliver growth within our various business segments.
- You will be working closely with a strong and committed team to make a difference to positively affect many people's lives.
- A “go-getter” who loves working in high-growth, fast-paced environments, helping put together best tasks and processes.
- Ambitious and want to develop yourself by being exposed to many different business areas.
- Drove by the capacity to work with and through others in a matrix organization.
- Having excellent communication skills.
- A bachelor or master student or a graduate.
- Have sales experience and want to master your sales skills
- Not shy to cold call or show up in person to grow sales
- You speak English and maybe also Danish
Working hours: 15-20 hours/week
Intern period: 6 weeks
Intern Type: Unpaid
Job opportunity: Commission for every sealed deal, Work location: Offsite and online or in-person at CSE, Porcelænshaven 26, Copenhagen
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.