Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Business Development and Launch Manager, Baking, Food & Beverages, DK/US
Do you want to work in an environment in which innovation and challenging the status quo are a large part of your daily work? If so, you could be our new colleague in Food & Beverages.
As Business Development & Launch Manager you will join our dynamic and fast-paced Baking Global Marketing Team in Food & Beverages.
You will be one of the key ingredients to enable short and long-term growth in our Baking industry with the responsibility of delivering exciting innovative solutions to customers. You will be working in an international, cross functional setting and be the commercial responsible and project leader for driving impactful projects within digitalization, services and product innovation.
Your work starts with identifying and scoping the infant innovation idea, to building and maturing the business case and ends in the successfully executed launch.
The job will be based out of Novozymes’ headquarters in Denmark or our Office in United States, North Carolina.
You will be reporting to Global Marketing Manager for Baking.
Regional and global travel up to 20-30% should be expected.
In this position you need:
- A technical or commercial background (MSc) and professional experience from business development, launch management or management consulting (+ 5 years)
- Experience from the baking industry or the Food & Beverage application/ingredient industry is a must
- Excellent project management, and a strategic, visionary and analytical mindset with a structured approach to problem solving
- Proven abilities in turning complex environments into commercial concepts with compelling value propositions. Experience with digital projects is an advantage.
- A team player with a desire and curiosity for a fast-paced learning curve, who is self-driven and thrives working independently in new areas
- Excellent people and communication skills and the ability to convincingly engage with internal and external senior level stakeholders.
- Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
For relevant questions about the position, please contact Adam B. V. Diggle, Global Marketing Manager in Baking (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application deadline: January 26, 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.