Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Business Development & Launch Manager, Household Care Consumer, Bagsværd, Denmark
We are looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development & Launch Manager to join Household Care’s Business Development & Transformation team where we focus on commercializing our new product development projects. In this role you will work with the DNA and key growth driver of Novozymes: Innovation & New Product Development. Your role will be to act as the commercial anchor for driving innovation projects from idea through to launch – in close dialogues with your R&D counterparts.
Your areas of responsibility include assessing consumer behavior to derive industry trends, translating these into concrete opportunities for new product development and evaluating these opportunities for commercial attractiveness & feasibility. You are the commercial owner for driving a sub-set of our innovation projects - all the way from project initiation, over product development until bringing the product to market in one or multiple regions globally.
In this position you need to be very hands-on in order to execute and deliver on your projects but you also need to be able to think long-term in order to contribute to the future strategy and identifying new growth levers.
Success in the job requires an analytical approach, the ability to commercialize our solutions and an interest in understanding the nature of our business - also from the technical side. In the role, you will be exposed to a large variety of stakeholders across a wide range of functions and regions within Novozymes. Therefore, great organizational and communication skills are needed to establish an information flow within headquarters and beyond. Successful innovation is teamwork; and your personal engagement with stakeholders is instrumental in driving innovation projects forward and bringing them to the market.
One important aspect of being successful in this role is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities. At times, you will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously. Some of these tasks will be well-defined and for others you are expected to frame the best way forward. Therefore, we expect you to be highly independent in your working style.
The job will be based out of Bagsværd and be on local employment terms. You will be reporting to the Director of Business Development & Transformation.
In this position you need:
- A business or technical degree (MSc or MBA)
- 3+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen and business development skills
- Project management skills are a must and any launch experience will be considered a plus
- International experience is an advantage and so is experience from the Household Care, Pharma or FMCG industry - or from top-tier consulting
- Analytical and structured approach to problem solving; you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks. You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders. You have a high level of drive and are motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work
- Mastery in both spoken and written English (required)
- Capability and willingness to travel as needed (about 10%)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
For more information please contact Director, Business Development & Transformation, Household Care, Frederikke Brenton Christoffersen (email@example.com).
Application deadline: March 10, 2018 but send your application already today, as we continuously screen incoming applications.
All applications must be submitted online and be in English.
Please include your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.