Business Developer with interest for new technologies
Are you looking for a place to combine your strong commercial experience and passion for new technology to drive growth and expand our busi
Are you looking for a place to combine your strong commercial experience and passion for new technology to drive growth and expand our business into markets such as South America and South East Asia?
Then you should continue reading to learn why this position is the perfect career opportunity for you.
Welcome to FOSS – a technological powerhouse
At our Innovation Centre in Hillerød, we have united some of the greatest minds with a wide variety of backgrounds. Every day we discover new ways of improving global food quality through our cutting-edge analytical solutions.
You will join the cross-functional segment management team in Raw Milk Testing (ie. RMT), alongside four dedicated and skilled colleagues – each representing a specific department in our segment: Sales & Marketing, R&D and Customer & Sales Support.
“It is really exciting to have so many specialised people under the same roof. If you are passionate about technology, you can really learn something every day,” one of our BD explains.
Ready to join the A- team in the Raw Milk Testing segment?
Our Raw Milk Testing segment is a global business with market leadership in each region we are present. Our technologies enable our customers to deliver analysis that have impact throughout the whole value chain in the industry, from farmer and herd management to dairy processing and food safety.
In our current strategy we have set an ambitious objective for growth based on new product development and market extensions, and you will be on important driving force behind it.
Our working culture is based on trust and teamwork, and you can expect to enter a great team where you can bring your ideas to the table and make a real difference.
There will be a fair amount of travel activity to visit our subsidiaries and customers.
Identify the trends and create business opportunities
As a business developer, you will have a direct line to our customers, such as milk analysis laboratories, dairies, dairy farmers and their consultants. Through your actions, you will understand their needs and challenges, and build strong business cases and value propositions for our solutions. You will also use your commercial expertise to strengthen and implement our segment strategy.
You will be key in developing new technical and commercial solutions as you will:
- Develop and execute the RMT strategic initiatives
- Develop and create early-stage business opportunities in close collaboration with customers and FOSS colleagues
- Drive business opportunities as project manager of the early stages of the new product development projects in the pipeline
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products and business initiatives
- Portfolio & product life cycle management, to ensure growth and competitiveness
- Work with market trends and industry insights, incl. competitor intelligence.
You are seasoned in business development
“I will be looking at your commercial abilities and experience but also for your passion and curiosity for technologies in general. It would be a plus if you already have some knowledge in the food industry – but it isn’t critical for my decision,” Head of RMT Segment and hiring manager Ramona Molnar.
In order for you to be succesful in the role, we expect that
- You have sound business understanding and economical know-how that enables you to drive a holistic business development based on new product development, market extensions and commercial optimization.
- You have a strong mind for strategy, you have strong analytical skills and are data- savvy
- Your stakeholder management skills are excellent, and you can make your project team colleagues as excited about your ideas as you are
- Your communication skills are a strength you easily use in your encounters with your colleagues, clients, and industry stakeholders
- Your language skills reflect your global profile: English is mandatory; Spanish is a plus; Danish is not mandatory.
Have we triggered your curiosity?
Send us your application and relevant documentation as soon as possible, by using the link below. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Starting date is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate. If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Ramona Molnar at +4593999510.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
About our company
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimizing production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimize the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.