Business Dev. & Launch Manager, Household Care, Bagsværd
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Business Development & Launch Manager, Household Care, Bagsværd Denmark
We are looking for an independent and ambitious Business Development & Launch Manager to join the Household Care Freshness Team - one of our key growth platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for driving selected projects and play a key role in managing both the early business development phases as well as launching and implementing our initiatives in the market.
Your key areas of responsibility:
- You will be the commercial owner of a range of projects within one of Household Care's key growth platforms. This entails driving the business to become a significant sales contributor by succeeding with existing projects as well as developing new solutions and concepts for future platform expansion.
- You will need to understand the market and consumers, scope and develop new solutions, build business cases, ensure the right value proposition, establish and execute the go-to-market strategy, launch new products and concepts, develop relevant sales material, rally the global sales organization, and drive selected opportunities with our regional sales teams.
- You will be working closely with numerous stakeholders both within Novozymes and externally, e.g. some of world’s largest FMCG’s.
- You will be challenged by a high variety of tasks and by managing a high number of responsibilities simultaneously. One important aspect of being successful in this role is to work closely with R&D to sufficiently understand the technical details and translate them into commercial opportunities.
You will be working closely with the rest of our commercial Freshness team (3 people) and with other marketing teams and regions.
In this position you need to have:
- A business education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) and/or a relevant technical education (e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
- 4+ years of experience where you have proven your strong business acumen, strategic thinking and hands on business development skills.
- An analytical and structured approach to problem solving, you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks. You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload.
- A proven track record in creating customer partnerships and in managing projects to deliver impact.
- Experience from the Household Care or FMCG industry is an advantage.
- Dynamic and self-driven profile motivated by seeing the implementation and results of your work.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams with many stakeholders, being able to take the lead without being the formal leader.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required. Danish is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
We expect you to be a team player with high drive to create results. You will gather a high performing team across regional sales and technical teams, so working together with global stakeholders will be a key driver for success. We operate in cross-functional teams and are adopting agile ways of working and expect you to take an active role in this journey.
The job will be based out of Bagsværd and be on local employment terms. Capability and willingness to travel as needed (50 days a year).
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com.
For more information, please contact Head of Freshness Platform Development within Household Care, Sandra Friis-Jensen (email@example.com, +45 3077 2282).
Application deadline: October 18th, 2019. Applications must be submitted online.
Please include your CV, cover letter and diploma(s) when you apply. All documents must be in English.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.