Do you have strong financial and management accounting skills combined with an analytical and business-oriented mindset? You complement your profile with strong IT skills as well as the ability to process and conceptualize data into analytical reports?
MAN PrimeServ is looking for a quality-driven Business Controller with a profound financial and IT background combined with strong communication skills as well as a business-oriented mindset. You will be a part of a team of seven employees within the department of Financial Planning and Analytics.
Do you strive to deliver best-in-class results, gather data independently and conceptualize them into analytical reports?
The function combines controlling aspects, such as the financial planning and controlling of the top and bottom line, with the conceptual development of data-driven analytical performance-tracking tools and reports (Power BI) for the management.
Are you confident in the communication with stakeholders in order to understand, process and drive the business?
Through a close collaboration with the business, you will act as a business partner for the management and business stakeholders. You will generate and contribute to a transparent understanding of cost and revenue streams and therewith enabling a sound and fact-based decision-making.
You will play a vital role in providing the financial transparency required for obtaining MAN PrimeServ’s ambitious strategic business and financial targets. You will provide financial insights into the business activities on the one hand, and business insights into the financial forecasting on the other hand.
What are you going to do?
As a Business Controller, you will more specifically:
- Control a broad range of business activities such as spare part sales, service business, large retrofit projects and long-term service contracts
- Prepare monthly management reporting and analysis
- Prepare business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Control overhead costs, product costs, investments, debtors and working capital
- Prepare and review business cases
- Develop and improve controlling tools and analytical KPI reports in Power BI and Excel
- Optimize finance and business processes
- Continuously monitor and develop the implementation of group policies
- Conduct ad hoc tasks and analysis
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have a relevant master degree in finance / economics, e.g. Cand.Merc., Cand.Polit., Cand.Oecon or similar
- Have in-depth experience from a finance / controlling function
- Possess strong management accounting skills and highly evolved analytical skills
- Possess strong IT skills, preferably in SAP and Power BI. Advanced skills in Excel is a requisite.
- Possess a business-oriented mindset with focus on the significant drivers, yet the guarantor of the accuracy through the details
- Are very self-driven and have a proactive approach
- Have the ability to identify and frame improvements in data and processes
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative attitude to problem solving
- Possess great communication and presentation skills in English
MAN PrimeServ is a part of a large, multinational organization and it is therefore an advantage if you have experience from an international environment and feel at home in an organization with different interests and stakeholders.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Tuesday the 17th of May 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Finance Manager Peter Mendler via e-mail Peter.Mendler@man-es.com or phone +45 26 66 73 16. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.