Are you business oriented with an understanding of the entire value chain and have experience in controlling and financial reporting?
Are you also dynamic and self-driven with a natural desire and ability to challenge the existing, and are you motivated for development, structure and optimization? Then you may be our new business controller who will ensure effective sparring and support for our project and department managers.
In this position you will be responsible for general financial management support and control, as well as annual planning, reporting, profitability analysis and more. You will become part of the business unit ground engineering with reference to the business unit’s commercial manager.
Züblin A / S is a Danish organization in a large international group and in rapid development. This position is for those who can handle many tasks at once and do not mind that change happens from month to month. Consequently, there are various development opportunities for the right candidate, and you have plenty of opportunities to influence your work.
Your primary tasks in this job
- preparation of ongoing business management analyses and plausibility checks; planning and analysis of business costs in the business unit
- preparation of quarterly and annual planning
- preparation of monthly financial statements and support with profitability analysis of the business unit
- monthly reporting for companies not directly affiliated to the Group (SUN accounting)
- review of monthly reports, target/actual comparisons and liquidity planning of projects (internal project controlling)
- commercial support of construction projects from the back office
- operational and strategic support of the business unit management
- participation in audits
- completed studies in business administration or comparable professional experience
- IBM AS400 knowledge and experience with a Business Intelligence system (QlikView or similar) and RIB iTWO is advantageous
- min. 5 complete years of experience as a business controller, ideally in the construction industry
- specialist knowledge in the areas of profit and loss accounting and bookkeeping
- fluent in spoken and written English, ideally some knowledge of the Danish and/or German language
- structured with the ability to work independently
- analytical skills and a high affinity for numbers
- good communication skills and a confident appearance
Does this sound interesting?
Then send us your application and resume and take the next step in your career. Become a part of our team and contribute together with your colleagues to our claim "Teams Work".
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.