Can you identify the common thread and connect the dots from business requirements to IT solutions? And can you link business strategy and processes to IT strategy and IT solutions?
Join us and become Business Consultant in Utility & Corporate IT where we have a firm focus on understanding the business strategy and demands of a complex business. A business that ranges from production from wind farms and power plants, innovative and efficient energy solutions through sales and distribution activities to trading on the European utility exchanges.
The position is in Shared Function IT which is part of Utility & Corporate IT. In Shared Function IT, we cover the roles of Business Partner and Business Consultant for the shared functions in DONG Energy (finance, HR, procurement etc.). We ensure partnerships between business and IT by developing project ideas, providing input to the design of business models as well as maintaining and maturing the project pipeline.
You will be based in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key duties will be to
- work with business and IT stakeholders to ensure the overall fit between business requirements and the corresponding IT solutions at a strategic, tactical and operational level
- lead and facilitate pre-project analysis together with the business to analyse current and future processes and technology solutions
- be responsible for preparing presentations and documentation for management decisions
- develop project ideas and business cases to identify value-adding areas.
As a business consultant you are a trusted partner for the business, with the common goal of optimising the value of investments in IT. In cooperation with business partners and architects you will be responsible for handling daily tasks and issues as well as ongoing stakeholder management.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold a relevant master's degree
- have experience from working in the cross field between business and IT, enabling you to master the balance between adapting IT to the business and the business to IT
- have business acumen, where you naturally seek to understand the business drivers and market dynamics facing our business units
- are able to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- have an analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
You gather information objectively and naturally seek out information from others. This approach enables you to clearly structure and define complex and abstract issues.
As we work in an international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences in an environment where digitisation and innovation are on the agenda. We take pride in developing ourselves and each other through our daily work, while we deliver results and have fun.
In Shared Function IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Anne Berg Gertov, Managing IT Partner of Shared Function IT, on telephone +45 9955 8850 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 24 September 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 8850