oin us in this role where you’ll become Business and IT Analyst in the Commercial Data Intelligence team You’ll be involved in refining data, system development, data requirements specification for KPI reporting, maintaining yield warranties, and working on cross Ørsted projects. You’ll be contributing with solutions to improve the performance, reliability, and integrity of the largest offshore wind turbine fleet in the world.
Welcome to Operations - Commercial
You’ll be part of Commercial Data Intelligence where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering solutions across Operations’ entire value chain based on SAFe agile and DevOps principles. You’ll be supporting our Product Owner managing a team of skilled IT developers and work in cross-functional teams, always in close collaboration with our customers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- co-leading a feature team of 12 IT developers
- providing vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- making requirement specifications with our business intelligence specialists
- assessing value, develop cases, and priorities user requirements to ensure the work focuses on those with maximum value, that are aligned with the product strategy
- providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration on the features
- playing an active role in mitigating obstacles, and impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in IT management, business, economics, or similar
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in a constantly changing international environment
- have good communication skills enabling you to present results professionally to business partners, work systematically, show responsibility, and deliver high-quality solutions
- have a results and value-adding approach to your work and a flair for working with complicated analytical challenges
- are able to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships with all your stakeholders and colleagues.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kim Juul Olsen, Head of Commercial Data Intelligence, on +4599558279 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.