Business analyst with a passion for making decarbonizing energy easy
Our vision is to empower the households in the race to reach net zero CO2 emissions by 2050 by creating a positive domino effect though active engagement, insights, and the power of green technology.
Our vision is to empower the households in the race to reach net zero CO2 emissions by 2050 by creating a positive domino effect though active engagement, insights, and the power of green technology. In a future of 100% renewable energy, we need to make optimal energy use easy and accessible for everybody.
The Watts platform are built on cutting edge soft- and hardware with differentiation in mind, providing our partners with endless capabilities to engage with their customers in creative and meaningful ways. The Watts AI platform is at the core, powering the future of energy where electrons and bits are closely orchestrated.
We are an agile scale up green tech company with an ecosystem of great partners around the world. We are backed and powered by Andel, the largest cooperatively owned energy company in Denmark.
At Watts we are building the energy technology of tomorrow. Currently our digital energy assistant app has more than 220.000 users in Denmark alone. We engage with utility companies and energy companies around the world. Our suite of products includes the digital Watts AI platform, Watts Live - a real-time insight into energy, Watts Home - the future of decentral and democratic green energy including local energy production, EV charging, household, and community optimisation.
We have partnerships & dev operations around the world including Lithuania, Poland, Norway, US, and Australia. in 2021 we were awarded Microsoft partner of the year in the enabling sustainability category.
How will I make a difference?
Unlocking the potential of distributed energy systems in the green energy transition though technology is close to your heart, and you possess an urge to make the world a better place for coming generations.
The fulfilment of the Watts vision highly depends on intelligent systems for managing the energy of private households – systems to support the personal green transition. As business analyst and product owner you will play a leading role in analysing user needs and features, evaluate options and define requirements together with the product team.
We always strive to deliver state-of-the-art features requested by either markets or our customers. Compliance with legislation, regulation and markets structures needs to be integrated at all levels of the systems and included in new designs – an important responsibility for the business analyst.
What skills will I put into action?
- your vast experience to plan and conduct business analysis that turns strategic objectives, innovative ideas and user needs into solution designs, decision proposals, and presentation material
- leverage your work experience to conduct data-based analyses, requirement engineering and documentation and ensure that analyses result in business- and process clarification. Your flair for data and your ability to generate insights from a wealth of data is key
- your ability and curiosity to learn, and familiarize yourself, with new technology, new and existing legislation and regulation, and relevant markets. All with the purpose to identify potential, but also risk
- practical experience with agile frameworks and the use of these to keep projects on track by focusing the product team on delivering features that meet the most critical user needs. All to increases the quality of features delivered, and the ability of the customers to make good use of these features
- if you possess knowledge from the energy sector on the Nordic energy markets, energy technologies, renewables, and energy systems it will be beneficial
- your deep interest in how decentralization and digitization can motivate and help people to decarbonise and become an active part of the green transition.
What will you get from us?
- The opportunity to work in an international-minded green tech company with purpose-driven colleagues who all share the same vision to innovate and deliver solutions which directly contributes to the green transition
- A flexible workplace located in central Køge with the possibility to work from home
Join us on our journey
We believe in the power of our people, that's why we have a flat organisation making it possible to make fast and informed decisions close to the frontline. At Watts, we empower people to have choices around when and where they work.
Our view is the more inclusive we are, the better suited we will be on our mission. Our teams are diverse in experience, skills, perspectives, colour & gender and we recognise talent based on merit and potential – not age, gender, or impressive track records.
We know humble people can come with a huge potential. So even if you don't tick every box but are passionate about joining us - and think you have much of what we're looking for, we will love to hear from you.
If you want to know more don’t hesitate to contact Anders Spur Hansen, Head of R&D at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.