On behalf of the customer, we are looking for a skilled Business Analyst with IT skills to create functional requirements and specifications.
The customer has a lot of high use cases, a lot of holes and just a little documentation. The task is to collect data in the organization to get a clear picture, document this image and from here get functional requirments
Must have skills and knowledge;
- Excellent IT Business Analysis experience
- Capability to understand user needs across the Program Scope (Engineering Solutions, Predictive Analysis)
- Excellent skills in writing functional specifications, handle their requests and collect TRP requirements, manage changes
- Analyze business requirements with Solution Architect to identify and craft a proper solution that meets the TRP need and the defined technical standards
- Manage end-to-end functional evolutions, e.g. assessment, testing, production release, associated documentation, and change management
- Good experience in writing project management artefacts
- Requirements Gathering
- Facilitation skills
- Structured process capability for gathering information
- Bachelor in IT, engineering or similar (technical certifications are a plus)
- +5 years of experience in IT or as business liaison for IT.
- Proven planning and project management abilities.
- Resourceful and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, flexible, self-starter.
- Creative, energetic, result-oriented and motivated professional with a passion for excellence.
- O&G experience
- Large projects experience
Certificates / Tools;
- BABOK / IIBA or similar
- English is a must
Varighed: 3 mdr + option
Arbejdssted: Sønderjylland, Danmark
Krav: Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.