MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for an experienced Budget & Planning Manager with a solid knowledge and experience within Planning & Financial reporting of long term service agreements.
PrimeServ is MAN Diesel & Turbo’s After Sales Organization, where we sell spares parts, retrofit solutions, services, training and technical knowhow to our customers. We want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers through Engine Management Concept (EMC).
You will have oversight in all projects within Engine Management Concept (Long Term Service Contracts). As a Budget & Planning Manager in MAN Diesel & Turbo Copenhagen we expect you to create, deliver & update project budgets & plan schedules/reports for long term service projects.
As a Budget & Planning Manager you will be having jobtasks as:
- Provide full and accurate visibility of all EMC projects budgets and technical tasks, through planning schedules and/or reports and report directly to the Head of EMC.
- Teamwork with all Project Managers to create, deliver & update budget & planning schedules and/or reports; to deliver projects on time, within budget and according to contract terms.
- Planning and coordination
- Contribute to high professional integrity in team
- You are work structured and result oriented and you are able to comply with quality standards
- You can understand and identify customer needs and requirements
- You have the ability to guide the project and the team members in the right direction
- You are capable of identifying risks and actively manage the identified challenges
- You are able to meet required deadlines
- You have a higher financial education or Engineer, either as a Marine Engineer or Technical Engineer with a great knowledge and experience within financing/planning
- You have a proven track record, that you are a solid Budget & Planning Manager, with previous job references
- Thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment through efficiency and prioritization
- You speak and write Danish & English fluently and have worked in an international environment
- You are a true team player
The ideal candidate is a great communicator, a skilled problem solver and is highly organized. The ability to be personable and tenacious is also a key to be successful in the position.
- A challenging job and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleges in a company with a proud history and excellent products
- You will be a part of the Engine Management team that executes long term service agreements for both four and two stroke engines
- A hectic but informal environment, with aim of serving our customs with the best service.
- Salary package, pension scheme and flexible working hours
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send us a application, CV and other relevant qualifications by clicking “send application”. Information concerning the job, please contact Manager Rasmus Kristensen on following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for the application will be the 2nd of March 2018. Interviews will happen during the application period.
We look forward hearing from you!