For our Blade Integrity team we are looking for a highly skilled lightning protection expert. The Blade Integrity team works on cutting edge technology in an international environment. The job will expose the engineer to a wide range of tasks allowing personal and technical growth and achieving a deep understanding of wind turbine blades. The Blade Integrity team is part of the Blade Structural Design Department which is responsible for the design of new blades, development of core technologies, support to factories and warranty case handling.
What are my responsibilities?
- Contribute to technology development projects with regards to lightning protection
- Improve the blade lightning protection systems
- Development of inspection, retrofit and repair methods for warranty cases
- Proactively maintain interfaces with Supply Chain, Laboratories, Blade test center, product integrity and service
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a MSc degree in mechanical, aeronautical or electrical engineering or physics
- You have expert understanding of the field of electronic systems and lightning protection
- You have an understanding of high voltage electronics
- It would be an advantage if you have knowledge on data analysis/statistics and if you have 8D CAPA training
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate your results in a clear and convincing manner
- You have a structured approach to your work
- You would like to work in an international team
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job at via the "Ansøg" link. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Oliver Bernhammer via phone +45 2333 5451
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder