Biomedical Engineer Intern – for fast growing MedTech Start-Up
Join IMP SCANDINAVIA, a dynamic MedTech Start-Up revolutionizing the healthcare sector with our intelligent monitoring technology. We are seeking a motivated Biomedical Digital Signal Processing intern to contribute to our research and development team. If you're a hands-on, self-driven individual with a passion for improving patient outcomes, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
IMP is currently looking for a hands-on, self-driven, energetic Biomedical Digital Signal Processing intern to join our research and development team. This position is responsible for developing creative solutions to significant unmet medical needs that align with IMP objectives. The digital signal processing aspect of the work involves innovating new approaches to analyzing human data over time including physiological data.
- Design of advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms for portable diagnostic devices.
- Develop applications that utilize statistical modeling and time series transformation models.
- Implement machine learning operations (MLOps) in your applications.
- Collaborate with our tech stack to operationalize applications, including API development.
- Drive product innovation by exploring new ways to improve our offerings.
- Document progress and utilize critical thinking for decision-making on implemented methods.
Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with the CTO and our developer.
- Have at least a BSc in Biomedical Engineering, Electric Engineering, or a similar health science engineering degree.
- Strong knowledge of the physiology of biological systems such as the heart, lungs, brain, etc.
- Experience in Biomedical engineering.
- Proficiency in DSP, Data Science Pattern recognition, and ML for DSP.
- Strong programming skills in Python and object-oriented programming.
- Experience in Embedded C (Optional)
- Quick and Independent learner, not afraid of taking initiative.
- Passion for delivering solutions in the healthcare sector.
- Familiar with the regulations and standards implications for the documentation of a medical device.
What we offer:
- Join a team of passionate individuals and make a real impact on our business.
- Flexible working hours to make the most of your time.
- Remote work opportunities, allow you to perform at your best.
- We value eagerness to learn and positive energy, so apply even if you meet only some of the criteria.
- Expect responsibility, challenges, professional and personal growth, and 24/7 office space availability.
- Enjoy social events and receive a letter of recommendation.
For more information or to apply, please contact us. Join IMP and be part of our mission to enhance patient quality of life, streamline supervision and monitoring, and empower health-related decision-making in the healthcare sector. For more information or questions please contact us at Oka@impscandinavia.com or phone number +45 28 14 88 38.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.