Biogas Module Group Owner and Engineering Manager to help drive our green waste solutions business forward
Can you design biogas plants?
Join us realising our ambitions in Industrial Biogas and become Biogas Module Group Owner and Engineering Manager for biogas plants where you’ll be participating in the modularisation and roll-out of our industrial biogas plants globally. You’ll be part of our Product Line & Engineering department in Green Waste Solutions (GWS) which is responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy.
As Module Group Owner for biogas modules, you’ll be responsible for designing the biogas plants and leading cost-out projects to meet the roadmap targets for your modules in close cooperation with partners from other departments. As regards Asset Projects, you’ll take on the role of Engineering Manager as needed and be responsible for delivering technical specifications (including QHSE requirements) of the biogas plant – as well as for following up on engineering topics throughout the design, construction and commissioning phases.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop technical and commercial roadmaps for the biogas modules for which you’re responsible, including pre-treatment, anaerobic digestion, biogas cleaning and biogas upgrading in close collaboration with your Product Line Manager
- validate and continuously improve the basic design packages of modules through lessons learned and teamwork with your Module Group Partner, Module Group Specialist and Category Manager, and secure interface alignment between modules when introducing design changes
- evaluate, select and follow up with suppliers in cooperation with your Category Manager for supply chain development of standard modules that fulfil QHSE requirements and deliver adapted module designs to specific asset projects according to Module Baseline Agreement
- manage engineering tasks in asset projects throughout the tender, design, construction and commissioning phases when appointed as engineering manager for a specific asset project
- lead module development projects within your scope to contribute to cost out, recycling up and QHSE targets.
Your competences include that you
- have an engineering degree or similar
- have proven know-how and extensive experience in industrial biogas plant design
- are experienced in engineering management, able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in an international environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and strong project management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 22 October 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Head of Product Line & Engineering, by telephone on +45 9955 8404 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.