Do you want to join Metroselskabet's digital journey, where our next mega construction projects will be carried out in a fully integrated BIM/GIS e
Do you want to join Metroselskabet's digital journey, where our next mega construction projects will be carried out in a fully integrated BIM/GIS environment? Metroselskabet has several ongoing digitalisation projects in different phases. Therefore, Metroselskabet is searching for a BIM Specialist, with experience in BIM, ICT and ISO 19650.
At Metroselskabet, we have embarked on an ambitious digital transformation journey. We need to establish digital solutions that are as user-friendly and efficient as possible. These solutions are essential for our own internal work processes, our collaboration with external stakeholders, and the operation of the existing and future metro and the light rail.
As a BIM Specialist, you will be a part of the BIM team. Together with our project managers, specialists, and consultants, as well as our IT technical staff you will develop and implement the future digital solutions through the entire lifecycle of our projects in Metroselskabet. You will be a key person for our BIM technical standards (EIR, BEP etc.).
Field of Responsibility
- Assist with the further development and implementation of the BIM strategy & BIM Execution Plan.
- Develop and adjust the OIR, PIR, AIR, EIR & BEP incl. all the BIM technical standards
- Part of the development and implementation of BIM throughout the entire lifecycle in ongoing and new projects.
- Support our projects with knowledge and experience throughout the different phases of a construction project.
- Provide knowledge and conduct related education throughout the organization.
- Joint responsibility for development of new processes.
- You are cooperative, and a good communicator.
- You are collaborative and ambitious and have good organization skills to work across different units in the organization.
- You are structured, pragmatic, and solution-oriented.
- You are able to work independently.
- You can find the correct balance between the best technical/theoretical solutions and the practical applicability.
- Fluent in Danish and English, oral and written.
Experience with BIM/GIS Data Management
As a person, you are self-driven, and a team player with a positive mindset.
Professionally, you are considered an expert in the standards of the BIM field, and possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- You have extensive experience working with EIR, BEP or ICT and BIM.
- You have an education and/or experience that gives you a solid and relevant theoretical and practical background.
- You have knowledge of Autodesk Construction Cloud and the AEC Collection from Autodesk
- You are proactive and able to quickly acquire new knowledge. Also, you see opportunities and can contribute innovatively to the development and implementation of the future digital BIM solutions in the organization.
Metroselskabet & the Greater Copenhagen Light Rail offers a challenging and independent job in a dynamic organization. We offer attractive terms of employment, a good working environment and great colleagues.
For further information, please contact Project Lead Joe Rasmussen for project related information or Unit manager Jesper Overgaard for information about the unit on tel. 3311 1700.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than August 10, 2022
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder