Bid Proposal Manager for our Food & Beverage division in Soeborg
Are you an experienced bid proposal manager who is able to convert technical and business requirements into winning proposals as well as maintaining relationships with customers and internal stakeholders such as sales, engineering and execution departments? Do you want to play an important role in an international organisation?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialised innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in over 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demands in the end markets we serve.
In the Food & Beverage sector, we are looking for a Proposal Manager to support our sales team in converting opportunities to orders.
A great opportunity for a technically and commercially solid candidate to drive cooperation between Sales, Engineering, Process Technology and Project Delivery. You will be responsible for;
- Collaborating closely with the Sales function to ensure customer requirements are clearly defined and understood
- Designing the solution together with Process Technology
- Understanding and following all SPX FLOW F&B internal governance and proposal approval processes
- Setting and managing the bid schedule
- Collaborating with Sales, Process Technology and Project Delivery functions to develop process solutions including process flow sheets, P&ID’s and ensuring proposed solution and scope development is aligned with customer needs and expectations
- Working with Sales, Process Technology and Project Delivery teams to identify donor projects or re-usable projects to optimize design and costing
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders to obtain the necessary sub-quotations or cost estimates
- Identifying, sharing and mitigating potential risks during the proposal phase
- Supporting completion and review of all documents required for final management sign-off
- Developing final quotation document and the associated engineering pack
Technical specialist with excellent commercial skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; Engineering or Food Technology
- 3 - 5 years’ related industry experience; education and/or training in Proposals, Process Engineering or Project Management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and practice of the overall Food & Beverage Systems project delivery concepts of engineering, supply chain, installation and commissioning processes to ensure on time, on cost and at high quality delivery.
- Knowledge of process categories within Food & Beverage
- Knowledge of food/beverage regulations/hygiene requirements, etc.
- Technical knowledge and experience in preparing and executing F&B proposals
- Financial awareness and understanding of key cost components and margin build up
- Good attention to detail, able to interpret detailed technical specifications and contractual requirements and convert them into technical solutions for the customer
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Legal Awareness, Contract & Claims Management
- Understanding Supply Chain Management and Low Cost Country supply strategy
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than October 23th, 2016.
If you have further questions you are welcome to contact Head of Proposal Management Northern and Eastern Europe, Peter Olsen at +45 2527 9199.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder