Are you looking for a job with a dynamic and varied workday, where you will have a lot of interaction with internal and external stakeholders? Where you use your structured and organised skills to plan and win projects? Then this could be the right job for you.
The bid coordinator will work with our services within Pipelines, Jackets and Gas/LNG engineering and consultancy services. You will be heading our efforts to strengthen and further professionalise our proposals and tender work in general.
We wish to
- improve our internal processes of preparing proposals
- improve the quality of our proposals
- create and explore synergies in proposal and bids across Ramboll Energy
Responsibility for Expressions of Interest, pre-qualifications, proposals and associated processes
As a bid coordinator, your focus will be to drive processes and to prepare all phases of the proposal process as outlined above. You will be working together with world class experts in their fields, project managers, business developers and leaders within Ramboll Energy.
An important part of your responsibility will be to establish and maintain procedures and best practises for bid and proposals. You will do this in co-creation with other bid coordinators and stakeholders in Ramboll, as well as our clients.
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Coordinate and contribute to the actual proposal work - through all phases from expression of interest, trough pre-qualification and final proposal for larger projects. This includes collection of references and coordination with bid responsible (typical expected Project Manager), thereby ensuring delivery of quality and timing of our efforts
- RamLink in full use (Our reference and CV database)
- Liaise and cooperate with bid responsible and our legal advisers on conditions of tender invitations of larger proposals to ensure that our proposals are compliant
- Implementation of bid coordinator function including bid-tools and paradigms.
- Develop and assure quality of project descriptions and CV’s, establish best practice standard proposal texts and information material
- Participation in development of tender tools and support the use and further implementation hereof
- Collect and share best practice examples internally and externally to drive our continued development of our tenders and to share this with your colleagues
- Set up watch and scan relevant online portals for tenders
- Maintain our collection of best practise examples of proposal documents, reference lists, CV’s, guidelines, standard texts and illustrations
Proactive, Service-minded and have a partiality to share and build knowledge
You present yourself as communicative and service oriented, with strong collaboration and relation building skills, in your work, it is natural for you to go into detail, without losing the overview and focus on creating results. You are able to work conceptually, and develop structures, where it is needed. You know the importance of communication and report to your surroundings on progress, while also being comfortable working independently.
It is important to have a natural analytical approach to tasks and to be able to grasp new and complex tasks, with the aim of translating these into goals and actions.
We expect that you will build an in depth commercial understanding and a good technical knowledge, and that your result-oriented behaviour will be able to balance the company’s commercial and profitable interests while keeping the customer in focus.
Key competencies include:
- Good at organizing and coordinating
- A strong communicator - both in spoken language and in writing - in both English and Danish (additional language skill could be a benefit)
- Has a solid sense of business and understanding of commercial contracts
Vi expect you to possess:
- A relevant education within business such as a bachelor/master degree in Economics and Business Administration, language or engineering/consultancy - with preferably minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in a larger organization
- A flexible mindset and attitude - in what can sometime be a very fast paced workday with tight deadlines for proposals
Your new colleagues
You will be attached to our Global Division for Gas and Structures within Ramboll Energy in Ørestaden Copenhagen. We assist out international client base in engineering and consultancy task related to all fields of energy production. The Division counts roughly 90 enthusiastic colleagues distributed in offices in Denmark, Norway, the Middle East and India.
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse - we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for everyone.
If you are interested in applying, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply. Please remember to attach your cover letter, CV and exam paper when applying. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis so apply as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder