Business Intelligence Specialist
Do you want to help bring the Widex Business Intelligence platform to the next level?
As part of the overall company strategy, Widex is currently implementing both Global ERP and CRM solutions.
This means an increased need for being able to measure business performance as well as financial parameters. Widex is also on a journey to implement a new BI strategy “Cloud-first and data-driven business” to enable the business growth and support strategic decisions globally. Establishing the foundation for Big data, Data Lake, IoT, Advanced Analytics and machine learning is also the key focus area in BI future roadmap. Widex BI is running in a hybrid BI environment (On-Prem + Azure). We are the front-runners applying the latest Microsoft BI technology.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic BI specialist, who is willing to improve the BI skills and experiences in a large international firm and help lift the BI platform to the next level. You will have the opportunities to work with very experienced and skilled BI architects and developers.
We are a dynamic and international team with 5 team members. You have the chance to experience the different working cultures by deliver solutions and training to the users globally.
In this position you will be delegated with big responsibility and have high visibility to the business, therefore we expect you to have excellent understanding and experiences in the related areas. If you are looking for an influential position and want to make a difference, this is the right job for you.
- Continuous development of end-to-end Microsoft BI solutions (On-Prem + Azure)
- Author BI reports, KPIs and Dashboards for the business
- Act as a business enabler through continuous implementation of Enterprise data warehouse, ETL, Cubes and reports
- Deliver professional support and user training to secure an optimal way of utilizing the BI platform
We expect you to have a university or business school degree - preferably at master level within IT or similar. You have at least 3 years of experiences either as a BI consultant or as an internal BI expert. It is a must that you are able to document great experiences and results from:
- Expert knowledge of BI methodologies (Kimball methods)
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
- Multidimensional Model (MDX) and Tabular Model (DAX)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Data factory, Azure Analysis Serivces is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
- Experience with other BI frontend tools is a plus
Being part of a dedicated BI team, you are expected to be able to work independently and to handle many activities simultaneously. It is mandatory that you are fluent in spoken and written English; other language skills are a plus.
We also expect you to have following personal capabilities:
- Open-minded and trustworthy
- A motivating and selling personality
- Supportive and service minded
- A global and multicultural understanding and mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-structured approach to challenges and result oriented
You will be working in a variable and international environment with skilled colleagues, short decision-making processes and autonomy in your area of responsibilities. The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen.
You will be part of a company that improves the quality of life of a great many people around the world.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Juntao Chen, Business Intelligence Manager at +45 4018 6715 or at email@example.com. The company will assist to apply for work permit once the hiring is completed.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis. The company will assist to apply for work permit if it is needed once the hiring is completed.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.