We are looking for a Senior Developer with strong Microsoft BI skills to join our Business Analytics team in Copenhagen. As BI Developer Lead you will play a central role in delivering our BI and Analytics solution.
Your area of responsibility:
The solutions will be delivered through an agile delivery model, where you will be supporting the customers business in creation and detailing user stories, creating logical design and modeling of solutions in each sprint as well as reviewing the physical design of the solutions to secure all standards and guidelines have been met.
Furthermore, you will:
- contribute to the description of the business’ functional and non-functional requirements
- maintain roadmap for BI solution
- contribute to IT Strategy within the BI and Analytic area
- define guiding principle and standards for developing BI solutions
- coach the customers development team and participate in development as SME
- support customers business in implementing and usage of BI Self-service, including building proper Governance model
To be successful in this role, you are a business-oriented Senior Developer with proven track record in designing and building solutions using the Microsoft BI Platform. As a Developer Lead, you are a High Performer with strong collaborative skills and capable of managing customer relationships while ensuring collaboration with various IT partners.
You are an experienced and 'Self-Driven' Microsoft BI Professional with +8 years of professional experience. You have strong skills in Microsoft BI toolbox (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SharePoint, and PowerBI), preferably with relevant Microsoft certifications. In addition to this, we are looking for a candidate, who:
- has proven experience in collaborating with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- has proven experience with delivering Microsoft BI solutions in an Agile delivery model
- has +4 years of experience with BI design and architecture
- Has +8 years of experience with BI development
- has experience with data modeling
- has team spirit and a good sense of humor
- is good at communicating and presenting complex topics
- can coach BI developer teams in using guidelines and standards within BI development
- is proficient in English and can communicate effortlessly in any Scandinavian language.
In addition, experience from the Insurance Industry will be a plus, as well insights into Hadoop and Advanced Analytics also will be an advantage.
Varighed: 7th of November 2018
Krav: Min. fem års professionel IT-erhvervserfaring.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder