BI Delivery Manager for GN
Do you want to make sure we deliver new and value adding data and BI solutions to our users? Do you want to help us in our transition to an agile delivery process? And would you like to work with a highly specialized team on delivering exciting, strategic projects?
Joining GN – leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions
At GN, we develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design to ensure that people will be able to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
You will be joining the Data & Analytics team of 14 highly professional and specialized members based out of Ballerup, plus approximately 20 external specialists. We are today delivering BI, analytics and reporting solutions, but we are also in the process of transforming our current data platforms into a modern cloud-based platform as well as adding new analytical capabilities within AI and Machine Learning.
Lead the delivery of Data & Analytics solutions
As our new BI Delivery Manager, you are responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality solutions within the team – both continuous improvement of existing solutions as well as building and developing new solutions. You will have a very close cooperation with the Head of Data & Analytics, who will have the overall strategic responsibility as well as the people management for the team.
Specific tasks include:
- Leading the development, configuration and operations of all BI/Analytics products and services within Data & Analytics across the Microsoft, Azure and SAP data platforms
- Working with the Head of Data & Analytics to design and implement an agile delivery process in the team, incl. supporting tools and processes
- Working with Business Product Owners to translate roadmaps for any given BI/Analytics product into user stories that can be added to the team’s backlog
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the backlog of work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
“We are on an extremely interesting data journey in GN and the appetite and need for innovative data solutions require us to deliver at an increasing pace without compromising on quality. I hope that your ability to be a true delivery machine will help us on this journey”, says Jesper Andersen Head of Data & Enabling Services.
Experienced delivery manager with strong tech skills
This role is all about delivery, so you need to be motivated by getting things out the door every day. At the same time, you recognize that the ability to deliver consistently over time requires structure and processes, and you are not afraid to set firm frames for delivery for the team. Lastly, you have a motivation for working with new technology and find it immensely interesting to influence how data plays a role in the future of our company.
Moreover, we imagine that you have:
- A strong delivery record within software delivery processes, applying agile frameworks and methodologies (SAFe, Scrum, etc.)
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to facilitate communication between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to exert influence and drive change without direct authority
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than July 23rd 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Data & Enabling Services Jesper Andersen on +45 2892 5607.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.