Become a student assistant and IT management consultant with PwC
Are you driven, eager to develop and learn, and do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where only your ambitions set the limits for what you can achieve? If this sounds like you, then you might be the bright student assistant we are looking for in our practice area, IT Management, that is a part of PwC’s Consulting.
Start your career in IT Management
As a student assistant in IT Management, you will become part of our team of competent IT management consultants, which helps create real lasting impact for our clients within multiple industries and across competency areas related to business and IT. You will experience a steep learning curve where you will have the opportunity to form your own career within executive management advisory. Thus, an exciting and versatile student job awaits you.
Make an impact that matters
We focus on creating lasting improvements for our clients with a focus on measurable effect in the use of data, technology and IT governance. Therefore, we offer a full range of consulting competencies, and you can expect to work on a variety of exciting and challenging projects and tasks, such as:
- Data collection and analysis
- Research, analysis and communication of market and technology trends to clients
- Mapping of business processes and enterprise architecture landscapes
- Support in developing the clients’ digital strategies and IT operating models
- Support in designing IT transformation journeys and roadmaps
- Design, preparation and facilitation of client inspiration and content workshops
- Development of business cases for clients and proposal writing
- Assistance in IT project management activities and participation in the agile set-up.
You will be working with your colleagues on some of the largest and most interesting projects in Denmark as well as internationally for both private and public sector clients.
Come join us in IT Management
Working in IT Management means that you become an integrated part of our PwC community and IT Management practice area, which employ some of the brightest minds and consist of both young and more experienced consultants.
Besides kicking off your exciting career with us, you get a Career Coach who supports you in your professional development. Together, you ensure that your competencies are used in the best possible way on relevant client projects while growing your talent and having fun.
In addition, talented students on the final year of their master’s degree will get the opportunity to be accepted in our CIO academy, which is our three-year graduate programme for the brightest students and newly graduates.
Our expectations are as high as yours
We expect that;
- You are in your final term of your bachelor’s degree or are currently pursuing a master’s degree within information technology, business administration or similar
- You are in the top 8% of your class
- You are passionate about IT, and you are motivated about taking on an advisory role
- You are analytical, structured and responsible
- You have strong communication and presentation skills – both orally and in writing
- You speak and write Danish and English at a professional level
- You are an engaged colleague and team player who also possesses the ability to work independently.
It is crucial that you are driven and ambitious for yourself and your team and have the desire to create real business value while learning and developing your skills.
We are looking for students with diverse profiles and expertise. Your exact role will reflect on your area of competency and interests, and together we will find the perfect project match for you. As a student assistant, we expect you to be able to work approximately 20 hours per week, making allowance for, e.g., exam periods.
Are you passionate about making a difference?
PwC is defined by our dedicated colleagues and partners. Together with Denmark's leading companies and public institutions, we work to build trust in society and help solve important problems. We do this based on our knowledge in auditing, tax and consulting. It is important for us to create the most developing and flexible framework possible for everyone who makes a career with us; from our skilled students to our experienced partners.
Are you passionate about making a difference? If, in addition, you have a good brain, a big heart and a wide smile, then PwC may be the perfect match for you.
How to apply
If the above sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for, hurry up and send us your application! You apply by sending a motivation letter, CV and grade transcript from your bachelor’s and master’s degree via the link at the top of the page.
In your motivation letter, it is important that you state which IT area you are interested in – e.g. IT organisation, IT strategy, ERP, IT sourcing, IT project delivery, or specific technologies.
Please note that all documents must be uploaded in order for us to process your application.
Application deadline: 1st of August 2021
Expected starting date: September/October 2021
Workplace: Strandvejen 44, 2900 Hellerup
Contact information: Mie Ranzau, phone: +45 2056 7548
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder