Be a Future Maker and drive change in the maritime industry as a Sales Manager with MAN Energy Solutions
Do you want to work in a large international company with a strong and established brand in the maritime industry, where you get the opportunity to use your commercial skills and passion to drive the business forward? Do you want to be a part of a company who makes a difference in relation to Co2 emissions due to our product offerings? Then we would love to receive an application from you for the position as Sales Manager.
MAN Energy Solutions, as the leading provider of engines for large commercial vessels, is heading the transition of global shipping towards a carbon-free operation. MAN Energy Solutions’ strategy is to Move big Things to Zero and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy. Be a future maker as our new Sales Manager and be an important part of the decarbonization of the maritime industry.
You will play an important role in:
As Sales Manager for Spare Parts Sales, APAC & MEA, you must ensure a proactive and structured approach to our customers and regional offices, IGCs (International Group Companies). Communication and collaboration are therefore key tools in the important role as Sales Manager.
Examples of work tasks are following:
- Driving sales through direct customer contact and through cooperation with IGCs
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, IGCs and various stakeholders
- Business support for IGCs in sales development and project implementation
- Overall responsible for closing orders and sales budgets
- Cooperation with colleagues in our department and other internal departments
We imagine that you:
The position requires that you have an interest and some experience in international sale. Furthermore, you can work independently and responsible, while having a strong sense of community and being able to collaborate with people from many different cultures.
As a person, you are open-minded and curious in your approach to the job. You work structured with your tasks, with a good drive and mood. You prioritize details but you also manage to keep an overview. In addition, you are good at collaboration and communication.
Furthermore we imagine that you:
- Have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Relevant education for example Marine Engineer or other technical background or professional experience with technical sales would be an advantage for this position.
- Have experience in communicating technically and commercially in English, both written and verbal
- Are skilled at identifying customer needs in detail
- Are independently collaborating with others across professional boundaries
- Are goal-oriented with an understanding of service and customer focus, and with the ability to handle several tasks systematically without losing track
Welcome to the Spare Parts Sales, APAC & MEA
Based in Copenhagen, our team includes 9 Sales Managers. You will be a part of a diverse and skilled team, with varying competences, knowledge, and experience. At MAN Energy Solutions, we value teamwork and knowledge sharing. We prioritize a close collaboration with our colleagues across departments to provide good sales performances. As company, MAN Energy Solutions offer a strong product specific knowhow, giving you the opportunity to grow your commercial skills in a large and international company.
Unleash your potential: Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions, we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance with the possibility for flexible working hours, home office and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions, you can create, drive, build and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We work from the motto "Future in The Making" because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Send your application to us no later than 29th September 2023 We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Spare Parts Sales, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa Claus Lauritzen by phone +45 24985965. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder