The ideal candidate will have experience with TypeScript, Express.js, and Nest.JS, as well as a strong understanding of Firebase Auth, Firestore, Google Cloud Functions & Google cloud PubSub.
We will guarantee you a steep learning curve! 📈
MyMonii has until recently only operated in Denmark and has recently expanded to Germany. 🇩🇪
Our app is also globally available through App and Play store. We have +3.500 active subscribers here in Denmark and we look forward to expanding MyMonii outside of Denmark.
🚀 Your responsibilities
- Help to develop and maintain our backend services.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement new features.
- Troubleshoot and help the team to debug any issues that may arise.
- Participate in code reviews.
😎Nice to have
- Experience with TypeScript, Express.js, and Nest.JS.
- Familiarity with Firebase Auth, Firestore, Google Cloud Functions, Google Cloud PubSub.
- Experience with GitHub actions.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
🛠 Our Tech Stack
- Backend: TypeScript, Express.js, and Nest.JS
- Firebase Auth
- Google Cloud Functions
- Https & cron
- Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- CI / CD: GitHub Actions
- Web apps: Vue.js (TypeScript)
- Native app:
- React-Native (TypeScript, function components only)
- React Navigation
- React i18next
- React Hook Form
- Reanimated 2
We are a relatively small and young team with a mix of different nationalities and backgrounds. We all like to have fun and improve our skill sets while we work towards scaling MyMonii to a big European business. We all like to have a huge impact on how the business is developing 🙂
Look forward to getting your application on this post!
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder