We’re looking for a developer, who wants to make an impact on the future of food production. Data collection and representation is important for the future of farming and creating actionable insights requires a great platform.
As a developer at Seasony you’ll be challenged in a wide variety of areas.
- Develop backend services for our cloud based farm management system with scalability and reliability in mind.
- Integrate embedded systems (IoT) into our farm management system to regulate & monitor plant growth.
- Participate in the full automation of processes and subprocesses necessary for growing plants at a massive scale.
- Write clean & testable code.
- Computer Science Degree
- Json Web Token Authentication / Authorization
- Microservices (c# preferred but open to other languages)
- Cloud Deployment
- Some familiarity/interest in embedded systems
- CI / CD
Current stack languages:
- c# .NET CORE 3
- Python 3
- An attractive internship in a small and agile team with continuous guidance and help from the remaining team.
- A workplace in an innovation hub in the very center of Copenhagen at the BLOXHUB Startup Campus.
- You will have responsibilities from day one and a big impact on how the technology is developed.
- A flexible workplace with a young founder team.
- To be in charge of our front end software stack and to modify it as you please.
- A workflow where you will be able to use the latest technologies to develop powerful web-based tools for indoor farms.
- An opportunity to develop your front end developer skills.
- An opportunity to develop your full stack developer skills if you please.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.