Do you have the ability to feed the needs our customers don’t even know they have? Join us now!
Due to continuous growth, we are expanding our highly skilled software engineering teams with multiple backend developers to fulfil our ambitious visions. We are seeking junior talents with a passion for software development and the ability to think holistic and with a great understanding of Open Source technologies and Amazon Web Services Public Cloud, to strengthen our agile product development team in Aalborg within the following areas:
- Data processing, modelling, services, and APIs
- Systems integration
As a member of our software team you are a part of a reinforced software culture with the drive to challenge the status quo within construction domain - we are making the daily work easier, more fun, and solving real problems for our users! We invest heavily in the development of the telematics of tomorrow. We believe that our employees perform at their best in an agile and autonomous environment where everyone have influence on their own professional development and the technological future of the company.
At Trackunit we believe that flexibility is the key to a more creative and productive working process. You manage your own hours and focus is on the efficiency of your work instead of time spent in the office. We think and work based on our lean startup philosophy with a clear focus on fast clock speed.
Our working approach is based on repeatable and scalable development processes fitting our business model, which makes us both flexible and versatile.
We acknowledge that education is an ongoing journey through our professional life and as a company it is our responsibility to make sure that our employees are updated on recent technology and theory in their field of expertise, in order to stay ahead of competition. So how does working with state-of-the-art technologies within public cloud, open source, and big data sound?
You are passionate about creating digital services and take pride in being updated on the latest knowledge. You have an understanding on business-critical concept making, and your development process is characterized by great awareness on market changes.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- You are versatile and thrive in a dynamic team where the implementation of new technologies and processes is a part of the DNA
- You speak fluently Java and/or C#
- It is an advantage if you are strong in one or more of these platforms/technologies: Kinesis, Flink, Cassandra, Redis, Webservices, CloudWatch, BeanStalk and Amazon management console
- You are familiar with one or more of these continuous integration and deployment tools/frameworks: TeamCity, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins or Bamboo
Culture and Perks
We think as a lean start-up organisation, where you will be part of a dynamic team working with agile principles. We use daily standup meetings to reinforce the communication and understanding across the team
We provide you with:
- An inspiring and informal environment where everybody is responsible for the development process from concept and specification to testing and deployment
- Attractive pension and benefits
- Focus on personal and professional development
- A central location at the harbor with a great canteen
Send us your application, CV and examples of your “craft” by e-mail, via the "Ansøg" link, mrk.” Backend Developer”. For further information on the positions, please contact our Software development Lead Daniel Munch by e-mail: email@example.com.
Deadline: As soon as possible. Interviews are held regularly.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder