Reporting to Back Office Coordinator, the Back Office is overall responsible to offer correct customer service. Be 2nd line technical support, make quotations, follow-up and ensure communication between stakeholders.
- Understand the customers’ requirements either communicated via phone, fax, e mail or other media.
- Offer solutions to customer’s needs and specifications.
- Produce CRM quotations.
- Competent knowledge of product features advantages and benefits, and be able to professionally represent these to the customer.
- Appreciate the operating system where the product is installed to ensure best fit of product.
- Professionally dealing with, (but not limited to), product, price & availability enquiries, literature requests, webcaps.
- Follow and adhere to the business processes.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner with our customers at all times.
- Work with existing I.T. systems in a manner that uses the systems efficiently and work to the required standards.
- Create CRM opportunities.
- Handle customer issues if and when these arise.
- Answer the telephone in an agreed manner and within an agreed period of time.
- Keep communication with Sales Engineers related to opportunities and quotations.
Critical knowledge and experience
- This is an internship for a current engineering student
- Fluent in enghish
- Drivng licence and car availability is needed due the location of the comapny in Algete
- Working hours are fliexible depending of the student neededs
- Remuneration + free lunch
- Preferrred education
Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.