Are you a person interested in tech and new, cool technologies?
Do you want to get yourself prepared during your internship for future jobs and see how the things are done from behind the curtain of a social platform?
You've found a place! We, at Swap Language, are going to break all the language barriers in order to build a world in which interpersonal communication is no longer a hassle!
In our company we are focusing to build a social platform on which you can organise meetings with other people in order to get to know foreign language in exchange for yours. As our paid product we are offering people highly motivational webinars and live lessons with teachers, that are shaking the world of language learning and making people learn the language they desire to speak it fluently.
The internship is based in Aarhus. This internship should take place in Q3/Q4 of 2021. It will be required for you to show up in the office, but we are also open for work-at-home way of working once for a while :). When we are working within IT, English is mostly used as a communication language.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and debugging web applications and APIs for the company. Using C# (.NET 5 framework), Swagger, Docker, Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure together with Azure pipelines, this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional micro service design.
- Designing, developing, and testing web applications and APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional backend code
- Making sure that the documentation is up-to-date and clear for other developers to use
- Taking part in decision-making meetings where we discuss the future architectural designs of our platform
- Taking part in daily stand-ups, as well as in refinement and retrospective sessions
- You need to be enrolled for a course within a field of Computer Science or Software development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge within building object oriented web applications and APIs in C# (.NET 5), ASP.NET Razor / ASP.NET Blazor is required
- Knowledge about relational databases (MSSQL) is required
- Knowledge about non-relational databases (MongoDB) is seen as a plus
- Knowledge about micro service oriented architecture is seen as a plus
- Knowledge about Swagger, Docker and Kubernetes is seen as a plus
- Knowledge within Microsoft Azure and Azure pipelines is seen as a plus
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder