Azure and IT Security Specialist
Are you an IT professional with experience in cybersecurity and/or Azure cloud computing? Then we have the dream job for you!
Are you an IT professional with experience in cybersecurity and/or Azure cloud computing? Then we have the dream job for you! Come work as part of one of Denmark's largest humanitarian NGOs and make a difference for people in need across the world.
DanChurchAid (known as Folkekirkens Nødhjælp within Scandinavia) supports the poorest in the world in their struggle for a dignified life and helps people in need. We provide emergency relief in disaster-stricken areas and long-term assistance in poor regions to create a more equitable and sustainable world. We’re headquartered near Vesterport station in Copenhagen, Denmark and our work spans 20 countries across the globe, in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Europe. Our efforts also include clearing land mines, fighting food waste through our WeFood stores, and playing a vital path for re-use through our 140 thrift shops across Denmark.
Your role at the organization will be in the IT Operations team, and along with six other colleagues, you will proactively work to ensure the productivity and digital security of colleagues across the organization. Like the organization, the team values good work dynamics and laughing.
We are seeking an experienced IT Specialist to join our IT Operations team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience with the Azure cloud platform and/or cybersecurity and have a strong desire to use their skills to make a positive impact in the world.
In this role, you will play a critical role in safeguarding our organization against cyber-attacks and ensuring the integrity of our systems, accounts, and data. You will be responsible for ensuring the security and stability of our organization's IT infrastructure, with a focus on protecting against cyber threats and leveraging the power of the Azure cloud. You will work closely with our 24/7 Security Operations Center staffed with security specialists – so you generally will not need to work after hours (we value work/life balance.)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Azure architecture, infrastructure, and administration
- Azure Identity and access management
- Azure Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Azure monitoring, performance optimization and cost optimization
- Azure scripting and automation
- Risk assessment and management
- Cybersecurity, including all platforms and networks
- Implementing security protocols and technologies
- Deployment of cybersecurity best practices
- Ad-hoc IT projects and collaboration with colleagues
- At least three years of experience between Azure cloud administration and cyber-security
- Other IT Experience and an interest in contributing to the team beyond Azure and security via technical support, application, and service management, and/or endpoint management
- Experience working for an NGO or a strong desire to work for one
- An interest in continual learning
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Collaboration is integral to the way we work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
We have an exceptionally good working environment with great flexibility and balance between work and family life. We go home satisfied because we make a real difference for the world's poorest. You also get a wide range of employee benefits such as a good lunch scheme, pension scheme and 6 weeks of vacation / vacation days. Remuneration in accordance with the relevant collective agreement
Enter your application via our website Azure and IT Security Specialist I Folkekirkens Nødhjælp (emply.com) no later than Sunday 19 March 2023. Motivated application and CV must be uploaded.
If you want to hear more about the job, you are welcome to call the IT Operations Team Leader, Marty Wiesner on tel. 5060 2036.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, abilities or ethnic affiliation are encouraged to apply for the vacancy. DCA conducts an anti-terror check as part of the recruitment process. It is a prerequisite that you can pass this check and maintain this status throughout your employment with us. Everyone applying for a job with DCA must be ready to comply with our Staff Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment and our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder