About the Company and Department
Our Boiler Product Development & Management department in Aalborg is looking for a new Automation Engineer to become a part of our skilled automation team responsible for the development of standard core automation solutions for Marine and Industrial Boilers within Alfa Laval.
Responsibilities & tasks
As our new Automation Engineer, your main tasks will be to develop our new automation system, which includes:
- Creating automation standards for Alfa Laval
- Developing automation system specifications
- Designing overall system architecture
- Creating automation system hardware design
- Investigating next generation core automation platform
- Supporting automation solutions for boilers
Your experience and competences
We are looking for an Marine engineer/engineer at bachelor or master level combined with related work experience with following competences and experiences:
- Extensive experience in Automation software design
- Experience in creating automation system specifications
- C, C# programming knowledge preferred
- PLC and HMI programming knowledge
- Object orientated software design
- Genuine interest and abilities in industrial and marine processes
- Sensor and actuator regulation experience preferred
- Language skills: English (corporate language)
At a personal level you are capable of working in an environment with changing priorities where your attention is to detail but with a sense of urgency. You are structured service minded and process-oriented and work well in teams with an independently approach to solving your part of the tasks - based on the ability to gain a quick overview.
You will get a challenging job in a global organisation with great expectations on you as a team member combined with international development and career possibilities in a rapidly changing business.
For further information, please contact
Product- & Technology Manager, Lotte Sørensen +45 9930 4606. Please use the online "Ansøg" link on this page to apply.
Deadline for applications is 18 December 2016 but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder