Automation and Deployment Engineer / Software Developer
Exciting opportunity for DevOps enthusiast
For our client Secomea, we are searching for an experienced Automation and Deployment Engineer to implement DevOps principles in the two development teams.
They offer this new key role in a fast-growing company, where you will be joining a team of highly dedicated professionals. Confidence, Knowledge and Quality are in their core DNA - and you will quickly be a vital contributor and integral part of the company. At Secomea they rely on initiative and an open mindset, where your creativity and dedication come to use.
Currently Secomea R&D is organized in two teams:
- The Coreteam, developing product components ranging from C-based embedded software running on own hardened Linux platform, Windows applications and Linux server applications
Their everyday software development tools also include GitLab and JIRA.
The two teams work closely together, and many tools and processes are shared for optimal synergy.
As the infrastructure for build and deployment automation is modernized and shared between the teams, an exciting opportunity for driving Secomeas implementation of DevOps principles is up for grabs.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Open communicator that seeks collaboration across functional borders
- Ability to code and script on Linux and Windows
- General Linux and Windows system administration experience
- Knowledge about ensuring cyber security measures in build and deployment automation
- Experience with systems and IT operations, especially RDBMS like MySQL and PostgresSQL
- Experience with virtualization technologies like Docker and VMWare
- Strong grasp of automation tools like Vagrant, Jenkins, Ansible, Maven and puppet.
It would be an advantage if you have a software development background. It is a possibility that you enter one of the two teams and develop software, at the same time as having the DevOps role. This could be decided depending on your skills and preferences.
As a person
- You enjoy working with computers and technical subjects.
- You consider yourself a fast learner and logical thinker.
- You like working in a team towards common goals.
- You have a natural curiosity in new technologies, methods and open source projects that could benefit your work and the company.
More about Secomea
Secomea is a successful Danish company, headquartered in Herlev close to Copenhagen, and they have sales offices in Montreal, Guangzhou and Tokyo. They develop, manufacture and deliver the most robust and comprehensive suite of Remote Access Solutions, aimed at the Automation and Robotics Industries worldwide. The Secomea solutions are sold via a range of distributors worldwide as well as through OEM / Private Label agreements with major global automation manufacturers such as Schneider Electric. For more info check www.secomea.com. ;
Your work location is at modern offices in Herlev, where lunch, pension and health insurance are part of the salary benefit package.
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2086 0865.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.