Are you passionate about developing state-of-the art automation and control solutions within the area of manufacturing execution systems and process control – and are you excited by the opportunity to develop autonomous systems?
At IPU we are driven by a vision of boosting the overall performance of people, machines, and systems by increasing the level of autonomy in machines and systems. – We call it “Building Brains into Machines”. IPU specialize in solving complex technology challenges for businesses. We develop customized tech solutions based on a unique combination of digital and mechanical product development expertise supporting our clients in their sustainability and digitalization transformations.
We are experiencing a lot of interest from our industry clients in autonomous systems – our growing project portfolio is exciting and challenging. As a result, we are expanding our team with several new team members, including the new Automation and Control Developer.
Role & Responsibilities
Do you have a background in developing machine control solutions for real-time industrial applications? Are you motivated by working with others to reach challenging milestones and goals?
We are looking for someone who can take the lead in shaping, developing, and implementing machine control solutions, switching between analytical, creative, and hands-on way of working, while collaborating with other specialists in the team and the client. We work in a fast-paced environment, where being able to both plan and execute is key to success.
We offer a full-time position aimed at an Automation and Control Developer with relevant working experience. Tasks and responsibilities will be allocated according to your experience level, areas of interest, and client demands, but will include the following areas:
- SCADA systems.
- PLC systems.
- Automation and Control.
- Modelling is a bonus.
- Development of control algorithms.
- Embedded software and hardware development (Linux/C++).
- SW development and deployment (Python/C++/Jenkins/Git).
- Development of software stacks, where a strong focus in placed on using modern
- development practices to ensure robust and safe code is deployed.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate Engineer or MSc in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience with automation systems.
- Experience in a multinational setting is preferred.
- PLC experience is required.
- Proficient in at least one of the following programming languages: C++, Python, Matlab.
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
- Experience with ROS is a bonus.
- Experience with working with data from multiple sources: sensor pre-processing, data association, filtering, sensor fusion.
- Familiar with computer vision approaches to solving manufacturing challenges.
- Self-starter, hands-on type, and result oriented.
- Open to direction, feedback, and discussions with highly motivated and competent colleagues.
- Strong communicator and team player.
Working at IPU
Join us on the exciting autonomous systems journey. We want you to be heavily involved in shaping our constantly changing portfolio of challenging projects. You will be a key player in creating an exciting developing environment for yourself and your very talented and ambitious co-developers.
IPU is a well-established technology provider located at DTU Science Park, Kgs. Lyngby, with a history of close collaboration with DTU researchers. We are an elite team consisting of engineers, researchers and system architects all passionate about technology, innovation and developing creative solutions for the benefit of our industry clients, and supporting the sustainability transformation. For more information about IPU, visit our website www.ipu.dk.
We offer an opportunity to shape your own job, flexible working hours, free gym access, excellent canteen and most importantly: Great colleagues!
Please forward your CV and a few lines about yourself and your interest in the position by email to CEO Søren Merit, firstname.lastname@example.org . For question regarding the position and IPU, feel free to contact Søren by phone +45 45 16 04 11 or Autonomous Systems Tech Lead Jack Pimbert by phone +45 45 16 04 15.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.