For our Software Delivery, End Users team, we are seeking a new colleague who will help create mobile apps that improve the quality of life of our customers. Based on your experience with hearing aid users and your knowledge about their needs, you will become an important part in the development of the best mobile app solutions for our customers.
What we offer
Are you a dedicated audiologist, wanting to participate in creating excellent mobile app solutions for hearing aid users all over the world? Would you like to work in an agile organisation known for developing high-tech products? If yes, this is probably the job for you.
You will work in an informal and development-oriented environment with skilled colleagues and great freedom with responsibility. Among other things, we offer a profitable pension scheme including health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in new, environment-friendly headquarters in Lynge, close to Allerød. You will become part of a company that improves the quality of life for many people around the world.
The software audiologists are part of the End Users team and are responsible for making our mobile app solutions audiologically well-founded. The mission is to develop holistic solutions, ensuring that both dispensers and hearing aid users see Widex’s mobile app solutions as efficient, usable and adaptable to individual needs and preferences.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- creating solution outlines in collaboration with design team
- collecting and maturating of requirements for mobile apps
- taking a user-centric and system thinking approach
- participating in usability tests with hearing aid users
- documenting final solutions
- testing apps with a user’s point of view
In the End Users team, we work cross-functional using agile principles. You will therefore solve your tasks working closely together with app developers, user experience designers, graphical designers and software testers. This gives you excellent opportunities for sparring, knowledge sharing and working closely with your colleagues. The End Users team is an international and English-speaking environment distributed among multiple locations.
You have an education within audiology, audiological engineering or hearing science, and you
- have a broad insight into the audiological aspects of hearing aid use
- know what is at stake for the audiologist in the clinic as well as for the hearing aid users in their everyday life
- are interested in converting the needs of the hearing aid user (and the dispenser) into user-friendly solutions that can compensate individual hearing losses and perceived handicaps
- have at least one year of experience with hearing aids and hearing aid users
- good cooperative skills, as you will work in an international, multidisciplinary team
- comfortable with verbal and written English, since we make our documentation in English and have English-speaking colleagues and collaborators
At the moment, you are perhaps working in a hearing aid clinic, you are working with hearing rehabilitation, or you are working in the hearing aid industry.
You will be successful in this position if you are an outgoing person, a good communicator and a good co-worker. We expect you to take responsibility for the solutions you participate in developing, to be able to have a lot on your plate at any time, and to be unrelenting in performing your tasks.
If you need further information about this position you are welcome to contact Christian Schmidt, Manager in Software Delivery, End Users at +45 5130 0993 or at email@example.com
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.