What we Offer
We offer the opportunity to join an experienced team at Widex Global Research and Development, with focus exploiting state-of-the-art signal processing for audiological purposes, primarily in hearing aids. We work in all stages of development from research to implementation. We offer professional development of the competences needed for you to contribute to the creation of the best hearing aids in the world. Widex hearing aids are renowned for their quality and their persistent emphasis on delivering clear and natural sound. Signal processing algorithms are developed in-house, and the main task in this position is to combine knowledge about technical audiology, signal processing and hearing. All this with the purpose of innovation and optimization of the audiological performance of hearing-aid features for individuals hearing-aid users. The team consists of about 35 skilled colleagues within DSP algorithms and technical audiology.
You will be part of either specialized or cross-functional development teams following agile work principles. The work pushes the limits of the technology and we expect you to contribute to the ground-breaking performance of our world-class hearing aids for the benefit of hearing-aids users.
Key tasks include:
- Invention, proof-of-concept and prototyping of solutions for technical audiology solutions or fitting of features.
- Specification, parameter investigation and settings of sound features
- Understanding user needs and exploring the challenges of hearing-aid users.
- Assuring high level of quality level in implementation and documentation for handover implementation and test in hearing aid platforms and fitting software.
You are driven by curiosity in the search for the best and most innovative solutions for people who are challenged in acoustic communication. You have skills to contribute to the advancement of high quality hearing-aid platforms and technical audiological solutions. You work comfortably and efficiently in teams having a common goal. You are creative when facing complex problems.
- M.Sc., Ph.D. or equivalent within the fields of audio signal processing, audiology or hearing sciences.
- Proficiency in Matlab.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Desired qualifications are experience within:
- Digital signal processing
- Audiological solutions for hearing-aid fitting
- Acoustics and acoustic measurements,
- Psychoacoustics and listening tests
- Hearing loss compensation strategies
Please submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than November 6th, 2017. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. If you require further information about this position, please contact: Morten Løve Jepsen, Team Leader - Algorithm & Sound via e-mail: email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: 4435 5600