Audio Test Technician
Do you enjoy smooth, structured and well-defined test procedures? And would you like to be part of validating the audio performance of our upcoming products and be at the forefront of sound technology?
Join the Audio Test Lab
In GN Audio, we know sound. That is why all our state-of-the-art audio products for communication and music enter our world-class test facilities. Here, we make sure the products meet international standards and requirements as well as our high ambitions for tomorrow’s audio experiences.
Test, verify and document
In our department, we have a well-defined back-log of new products and software waiting your test skills. Thus, you will spend the majority of your day in our test lab using clearly defined procedures and plans to carry out the tests.
Even though your day is very structured, you will still have plenty of opportunity to develop and refine the way we work with testing. Moreover, you should expect a work week where you work from e.g. 12.00-20.00 2-3 days a week as we are trying to utilize our facilities better. Specifically, you will:
- Verify upcoming products by testing audio performance using state of the art test equipment
- Document your procedures and results according to our standards
- Collaborate closely with your team and the technicians in R&D to maintain the test systems and – when possible – implement more efficient procedures and reduce manual processes
- Perform root cause analysis on test set-ups and equipment
We listen, challenge, and transform
You will join R&D Audio Engineering with more than 50 in-house audio engineers and a team of 5 test technicians – 3 in Denmark and 2 in China. Together, we develop great sound experiences by listening to our customers, to the product itself and to each other.
”We are always adjusting our existing procedures and methods to become even more efficient. We do so because we dare to challenge and transform our ways of working, so we constantly grow,” explains Manager, Audio Engineering Back End, Bjarke Heesche.
Technical profile with audio test experience
The key to success in this position, is your ability to perform well-structured tests and document the processes while using your critical sense when interpreting the test results. Also, you balance your ability to follow existing procedures with having a good grasp of when to challenge and transform the status quo. Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Have a technical background combined with experience in acoustics lab equipment and test methods
- Preferably have a few years of experience, but you are also welcome to apply if you just received your diploma
- Have some knowledge of audio test systems and software – we use ACQUA and SoundCheck
- Speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 20th October 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Audio Engineering Back End, Bjarke Heesche on +45 2051 3768.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.