Join us to explore these topics together with an extensive network of specialists from around the world and contribute to their application in products that make life sound better.
We make life sound better
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions. Through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands, we provide headsets, speakerphones and video conference equipment designed to deliver high-quality communication and listening experiences.
To keep us ahead of the game, we have a dedicated Audio Research group in Ballerup, with research scientists and other talented colleagues, leading the search for new algorithms and technologies to ensure that our products are the very best performing audio products on the market.
Push the barriers of technology and sound
Your main mission will be to help us develop new and innovative sound processing algorithms and methods. To do so, you will explore the fields of speech audio signal processing, deep neural networks, artificial intelligence, machine learning and more, as you drive early research through maturation to tangible results.
More specifically, you will:
- Explore and propose feasible solution realizations
- Setup and reproduce experiments from academic papers or external partners
- Implement demonstrations in real time
- Verify performances in our acoustical lab
- Present results and pitch feasible applications to relevant functions such as Product Management
- Contribute to our intellectual property portfolio by submitting ideas to our patent department
“Your work will be driven by the needs of the organization, but there is also room for you to let your curiosity lead the way, as you read publications, attend conferences and undertake other explorations with potential for relevant discoveries,” says Leo Larsen, Senior Director of Audio Research.
Join a global league of experts
Knowledge sharing is an integral part of our success. Therefore, we have built an extensive network around the world with which we collaborate on research programs and follow closely to stay informed on what is happening in the academic fields. We also contribute to the field ourselves, by presenting parts of our research at conferences and papers around the world.
Joining us, you will take part in this unique network of universities, partners, scientists, PhD students and other specialists within the fields of acoustics, audiology, neuroscience, human-computer interaction and artificial intelligence.
Research scientist within neural networks and audio
- You have experience from working with audio, speech processing and deep neural networks
- You have experience with deep neural network frameworks life TensorFlow and PyTorch
- You are familiar with topics like echo control, denoising, beamforming, audio CODEC and speech technologies as well as hearing science and psychoacoustics
- You are an expert using MATLAB and Python
- You hold a PhD or similar background – and preferably a publication record – within the field of audio technology, engineering or the like
- You are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 15 April 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Leo Larsen, Senior Director of Audio Research on +45 22 11 87 45.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.