Do you have a passion for sound, and are you ready to help define our audio solutions for the future?
“You become part of an international department where we surround ourselves with state-of-the-art technologies. Together, we unify programming, theoretical and experimental skills within DSP and acoustic engineering,” says Audio Engineering Manager Bjarke Heesche.
Join our skilled Audio Engineering unit
In the R&D Audio Engineering department, a part of GN Audio, we know sound. Here, all our state-of-the-art Jabra communication and music products are hatched. In the R&D Audio Engineering department, you will join more than 40 dedicated audio engineers who keep at the forefront of sound technology to develop innovative solutions that raise the bar for the power of sound.
Program, build, test and develop
Your role takes over after initial concept development. You will join product development projects where you become the go-to person for our discipline audio. Working cross-functionally in R&D projects, you will meet project participants from several disciplines, and your task will be to keep an overview, make decisions and drive deliveries for your discipline into the project.
Moreover, you will get your hands dirty working hands-on with platform and audio solution development within your team, focusing on DSP and/or acoustics depending on your skills.
“Your challenge will be to balance working hands-on while maintaining an overview of the project. It requires both technical know-how and great communication skills to lay out the project plan, give updates on the process and progress and ensure your colleagues in audio constantly feed into the overall project framework,” Bjarke explains.
Specifically, you will:
- Implement product concepts in close collaboration with the rest of the audio team as well as other R&D disciplines like mechanics, hardware engineering, embedded software, UX and more to meet market demands
- Program, build and test solutions and product builds at our world-class test facilities
- Document your process according to our standards
- Keep your team up to date on project plans and deliverables
Analytical and practical mindset
This position requires you to balance autonomy with teamwork as you place great value on your colleagues’ individual expertise. You are not afraid to make decisions on behalf of your team, and you know how to communicate with stakeholders in a unifying way that paves the path forward. Furthermore:
- You have a background within engineering, e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, acoustic engineering or similar
- You have experience with audio product development
- You understand C programming, and you have experience with either digital signal processing or acoustics - ideally both
- You have practical experience with audio implementation
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than November 26, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Audio Engineering Back End Manager Bjarke Heesche on +45 2051 3768.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.