“Surrounding ourselves with state-of-the-art technologies, we never know what tomorrow brings. But one thing is for sure: You will become wiser every day. Soon, you will be our go-to person within audio engineering” says Audio Technology Manager Mads Dyrholm.
Join our skilled Audio Engineering unit
In the R&D Audio Engineering department, a part of GN Audio, we know sound. Here, all our state-of-the-art Jabra communication and music products are hatched. In the R&D Audio Engineering department, you will join more than 80 dedicated audio engineers, who keep at the forefront of sound technology to develop innovative solutions that raise the bar for the power of sound.
Program, build, test and develop
Representing our well-known high-quality sound experiences, you and the team develop building blocks, concepts, platforms and audio solutions for our future products. By unifying programming, theoretical and experimental skills within DSP and Acoustical Engineering, you will contribute to the continuous development and improvement of our technologies, platforms and products. You will be appointed to concept and/or product development projects, where you:
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across multiple R&D disciplines and deep dive into audio technologies.
- Develop audio solutions by using digital signal processing methods as well as acoustic calculations, simulations and measurements.
- Build and test audio solutions and products at our world-class audio test facilities
- Document your process according to our standards
“It feels amazing to witness the entire product journey, seeing new audio technologies and concept ideas taking shape during the execution phase to finally experiencing the product being used out in the world” says Senior Manager for Audio Device Projects Bjarke Heesche
Analytical and practical mindset
Your ability to bring solid calculations and proven results to the table while keeping a holistic view is key to your success in this position. You balance autonomy with teamwork as you place great value on your colleagues’ individual expertise. Furthermore:
- You hold a relevant master’s or PhD degree in e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, acoustic engineering or similar
- You have experience with MATLAB & C programming, and you have experience with either digital signal processing or acoustics – and ideally both
- You have experience with practical laboratory work, covering audio test and debugging of mockups and product builds.
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of Audio Device Projects Bjarke Heesche on +45 20 51 37 68 or Manager for Audio Product Development Henrik Lerche Biessy on +45 27 12 41 91.
Deadline for applications is July 8 2021. We will be reviewing incoming applications on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.