“Surrounding ourselves with state-of-the-art technologies, we never know what tomorrow brings. But one thing is for sure: You will become wiser every day. Soon, you will be our go-to person within audio engineering” says Audio Engineering Front End Manager Mads Dyrholm.
Join our skilled Audio Engineering unit
In the R&D Audio Engineering department, a part of GN Audio, we know sound. Here, all our state-of-the-art Jabra communication and music products are hatched. In the R&D Audio Engineering department, you will join more than 40 dedicated audio engineers, who keep at the forefront of sound technology to develop innovative solutions that raise the bar for the power of sound.
Program, build, test and develop
Representing our well-known high-quality sound experiences, you and the team develop building blocks, concepts, platforms and audio solutions for our future products. By unifying programming, theoretical and experimental skills within DSP and Acoustical Engineering, you will contribute to the continuous development and improvement of our technologies, platforms and products. You will be appointed to platform and/or product development projects, where you:
- Collaborate closely with colleagues across multiple R&D disciplines and deep dive into audio technologies with focus on DSP algorithms and target implementation.
- Program, build and test solutions and product builds at our world-class test facilities
- Develop audio solutions by using digital signal processing methods as well as acoustic simulations and measurements.
- Document your process according to our standards
“It feels amazing to witness the entire product journey, seeing new audio technologies and concept ideas taking shape during the execution phase to finally experiencing the product being used out in the world” says Audio Engineering Back End Manager Bjarke Heesche
Analytical and practical mindset
Your ability to bring solid calculations and proven results to the table while keeping a holistic view is key to your success in this position. You balance autonomy with teamwork as you place great value on your colleagues’ individual expertise. Furthermore:
- You hold a relevant master’s or PhD degree in e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, acoustic engineering or similar
- You have 3+ years of work experience with C programming and/or assembly
- You have 3+ years of work experience with digital signal processing and ideally also acoustics
- You have experience with DSP target implementation
- You have experience with practical laboratory work, covering audio test and debugging DSP
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the apply link no later than 07 07 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Audio Engineering Back End Manager Bjarke Heesche on +45 2051 3768.
The GN Group is a global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. Our ambitious 150-year journey has taken us from telegraph cables to radio waves and intelligent audio engineering. To celebrate our anniversary, we look to our unique competences within medical, professional and consumer audio solutions to help us continue to transform lives through the power of sound.
GN was founded with a truly innovative and global mindset. Today, we honor that legacy with world-leading expertise in the human ear, sound, wireless technology, miniaturization and collaborations with leading technology partners. GN's solutions are marketed by the brands ReSound, Beltone, Interton, Jabra and BlueParrott in 100 countries. Founded in 1869, the GN Group employs more than 6,000 people and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO).
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.