Do you have a passion for sound, and are you ready to help define our audio solutions for the future?
“Surrounding ourselves with state-of-the-art technologies, we never know what tomorrow brings. But one thing is for sure: You will become wiser every day. Soon, you will be our go-to person within audio engineering,” says Audio Engineering Front End Manager Mads Dyrholm.
Join our skilled Audio Engineering unit
In the R&D Audio Engineering department, a part of GN Audio, we know sound. Here, all our state-of-the-art Jabra communication and music products are hatched. In Audio Engineering Front End, you will join 10 dedicated audio engineers who keep at the forefront of sound technology to develop innovative solutions that raise the bar for the power of sound.
Program, build, test and develop
Representing our well-known high-quality sound experiences, you and the team develop blocks and prototypes to establish upcoming audio product concepts. As you examine new technologies, you establish potential product features. Based on your findings, you conduct technology studies and prototype development with the purpose of unifying programming, theoretical and experimental aspects.
Thus, you will be appointed to projects, typically lasting approx. 3 months each, where you:
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and project managers, deep diving into technologies, calculating acoustics and establishing digital signal processing methods
- Develop product concepts in close collaboration with other stakeholders like mechanics, hardware engineers and UX to meet market demands
- Program, build and test prototypes at our world-class test facilities
- Document your process according to our standards
“It is truly rewarding to see our concepts come to life and bring razor-sharp sound experiences to the world – and doing so, you will enable our customers to hear more, be more and do more than ever thought possible,” Mads explains.
Analytical and innovative mindset
Your ability to bring solid calculations and proven results to the table while keeping a holistic view is key to your success in this position. You balance autonomy with teamwork as you place great value on your colleagues’ individual expertise.
- You hold a relevant master’s or PhD degree in e.g. engineering
- You have experience with MATLAB and C programming, and you have experience with either digital signal processing or acoustics – and ideally both
- You have experience with practical laboratory work and understand the importance of a correctly calibrated set-up
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than June 28, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Audio Engineering Front End Manager Mads Dyrholm on +45 2051 3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.