Associate Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about people management? Then you might be our new Associate Manager in Supply Chain Operations at site Bagsværd.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Associate Manager, Supply Chain Operations, Bagsværd
We are looking for an experienced people manager for our Supply Chain Operations department in Bagsværd. Your primary tasks will be to ensure that we have motivated employees working in an environment that constantly strives to serve our customers in the best way possible. You will report to the Senior Department Manager and be part of the Leadership Team, responsible for executing the production strategy and meeting ambitious targets.
Welcome to Supply Chain Operations at site Bagsværd
In SCO Bagsværd we are responsible for mixing solid finished goods enzymes for the European, Middle East and African market. We are also responsible for storing, labelling, packaging, and shipping finished goods – both solid and liquid - both to our end customers and to other units within Novozymes. You will be responsible for one of the teams with approximately +25 dedicated employees running the processes in 3 shifts 5 days a week.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Being responsible for all aspects of leading your team
- Team- and individual development of employees
- Identifying, driving, and supporting Safety, Quality and Capacity Improvement projects
- Ensuring Stakeholder Management, Budget adherence, and most importantly People Management
To succeed you must:
- Preferably i) hold an educational background as M.Sc. within Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or other relevant technical education, ii) hold a Bachelor level education combined with several years of experience from working in the process industry, or iii) have a strong track record in production environments making you capable of heading a production and warehouse operation with direct reports of +25 skilled employees
- Have an appreciation for working with people management and processes with a committed, proactive, and open-minded approach
- Have experience with Lean and continuous improvement culture mindset
- Be able to set clear expectations and to drive a cooperative improvement culture
- Thrive in a production environment with many tasks while keeping focus on the broader perspective and not lose the overview
- Have good organizational skills as well as good communication skills in both Danish and English
- Possess a sense of urgency and a high-quality customer focused approach
- Preferably have experience with digitalization, data analysis and automation/robotics of operations and warehouses.
Location: This job will be located at Site Bagsværd.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 13 June 2021. Please apply already today as we will continuously screen the candidates.
Contact details: For more information please contact Senior Department Manager Mikkel Kragholm (+45 3077 0314), MKlm@novozymes.com).
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.