Asset Integrity Specialist (Mechanical) to ensure competent integrity
Do you have extensive mechanical knowledge and would you like to be in the heart of a fast-moving operational department?
Join us as Asset Integrity Specialist (Mechanical) in Mechanical & Structural where you’ll handle a variety of mechanical and hydraulic issues on our fleet of offshore wind turbines. Your tasks will vary from deep dive failure analysis projects to providing technical support to our internal and external customers.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure component integrity on mechanical and hydraulic components
- define optimal maintenance strategies for mechanical and hydraulic components
- drive root cause analysis of failures on mechanical and hydraulic components
- provide technical understanding and insights to key stakeholders.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the mechanical components of the wind turbine follow a maintenance regime that provides the best value for the owners of the assets. This is done through technical evaluation and data analysis of each components performance in the wind turbine.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering
- have experience with mechanical and hydraulic components within wind turbines or a similar
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
It’ll be viewed as an advantage if you have experience working with root cause analysis tools.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 July 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Jacobsen Head of Mechanical & Structural, by telephone on + 45 9955 2877 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder