We offer you the opportunity to work with the Copenhagen Metro where you will play a key role in our Digital Transformation Program, combining your experience and interest for development of Asset Management and Maintenance of the Metro. Will you be our new colleague?
You can make a difference
We are looking for a dedicated Asset Information Engineer with a keen interest in creating value from data to our Digital Asset Management Team.
You will be part of a small dynamic team of four where we work in the intersection of data and Asset Management where decisions can be made, and the purpose is to establish information processes to improve our value creation from our assets via their data.
Metro Service has started a digital journey, where you will drive your own projects and the day-to-day work to ensure we reach our targets. Governance structure and the more strategic aspects will be planned and developed together with your colleagues.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be
- Designing, establishing, and improving the framework for Asset Information Management (AIM), based on the principles of ISO55000 Series
- Be responsible for working on the policies, strategies, processes and continuously development of the asset-data & information model
- Analysing and proposing developments of the asset data & information Standards to enable optimization and decision making
- Keeping Metro Service’s Asset Information Management (AIM) governance aligned with the client (Metroselskabet) and participate in joint development and workgroups with the client
- Participation in ‘Digital Asset Management’ activities as a part of the Digital Transformation program for Metro Service (consist of various process, optimization, and technology projects across the organization).
You have a relevant background
- 5-10 years of experience from a similar role or working with Asset, project, or maintenance data
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an engineering university. Alternatively, you have a practical background supplemented with a Diploma from e.g., VIA University College
- Understand Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems functionality and usage.
It is beneficial if you have knowledge of
- Drafting and writing processes, policies, and recommendations
- Working in an asset critical infrastructure organization
- Working alongside engineering and maintenance functions
- ISO 55000 and related ISO Series
- Tried working with agile methodologies like Scrum or half-double.
We emphasise your character and expect that you, by nature, are motivated and proactive. We also expect you to be a competent team player as well as being a structured, analytical, and process-oriented person who thrive in an open and international environment.
We offer you
- the opportunity to play a key role in Metro Service’s digitization and data transformation journey
- the opportunity of moving from ideas to concrete products with room to learn in the process
- an exciting job in a company in rapid digital growth
- a highly professional environment for driverless metro trains
- an opportunity for professional and personal development
- informal daily interaction with many competent colleagues, who likes to have fun
- staff benefit such as hybrid work, canteen arrangement, health insurance, fitness subsidy etc.
Do you have questions regarding the job?
In the job you will refer to Asset Manager Tim Vangsgaard Hansen. If you have any questions, you are welcome to call Tim at tel. 31 10 54 75.
If you wish to know more about our employees and the work we do, please visit our website.
If you are interested, please send your application via the link. We encourage all who are interested to apply, regardless of religion, gender, or ethnicity. For the first interview, you must bring your criminal record
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder