Do you want to take part in finding tomorrow’s solutions for safe, high performance metro operation, ensuring the greatest possible value to society with the smallest possible climate impact?
We are looking for a talented Asset Data Manager with great teamwork skills to join our Asset Insights team, initiating IoT-solutions for Predictive Maintenance in the Copenhagen Metro.
You will become part of a growing team of specialists, having a focus on increasing the utilization of data in our asset management processes. As an Asset Data Manager, you are specialized in how generation of data can support decision making and deliver value for the business.
The Metro Company is responsible for the operation of the Copenhagen Metro, managing assets with an investment value of 42 bn. DKK. The demand for efficient and sustainable transport in the Copenhagen area is increasing, and our passengers are used to world class performance. Keeping high performance, while increasing capacity and managing assets of increasing age is a complex challenge, why the Copenhagen Metro wants to initiate Predictive Maintenance methods powered by IoT technology.
Your main responsibility will be:
- To introduce IoT/Predictive Maintenance methods in the Copenhagen Metro, by supervising use case projects from initiation, proof of concept & value to full implementation and end use, in cooperation with our digitalization unit.
- To manage contractual deliveries from external partners together with our procurement unit.
- To analyze, visualize and present insights for stakeholders based on collected data.
We are looking for a great team player, with a strong analytical mind. You are comfortable working with external parties and have a pragmatic approach. You get motivated by sharing your knowledge with others and understand how to adapt your message depending on the listener.
- You have professional experience working with IoT, SCADA or other technical monitoring systems.
- You have an educational background at bachelor level (minimum) within technology or data management and you have at least 2 years of working experience.
- You communicate fluently in English and preferably also Danish, and you possess strong communication skills.
- Experience within an asset intensive industry such as aviation, rail, power generation etc. is beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Power BI, is beneficial but not a requirement.
We offer a position with great responsibility in a dynamic environment, where complex problem solving will be part of you every day.
The Metro Company is a diverse organization, and our employees represent a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds, which enables us to see many different aspects in the decisions we make. Our working culture is based on collaborative problem solving with a great level of individual flexibility, which requires a high sense of responsibility for the tasks we work with. “The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, and my co-workers are dedicated to their tasks”. Delsher Mirza, Asset Manager.
Want to know more?
For further information about the job contact Manager of Assets and Renewals, Jakob Keinicke Sørensen on phone: 33 11 17 00.
Deadline for application is October 1st.
We will have ongoing interviews and end recruitment when the right candidate has been found.
Please send us your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder