Area Sales Manager/Team lead, Distributor Sales
In order to support the rapid growth within distributor sales, we are looking for a dynamic and result driven Area Sales Manager/Team-Lead to drive our activities in the region.
As Team Lead you will be managing a team of two Area Sales manager and one Area Sales assistant. As Area sales Manager, you will be responsible for your own selected countries in the region (a.o. Greece, Switzerland and the Balkan region). You will be referring to the Vice president of Sales & marketing in EMEA
It is your responsibility to develop business plans, budgets and execution plans and follow up on agreed targets, via frequent meetings with the local distributors as well as customers. You will be focusing highly on pipeline management.
Your main focus areas will be:
- Coaching and development of the of the Distributor Sales Team
- Heading the strategic development of the EMEA (and global) Distributor sales.
- Drive sales activities in cooperation with own local distributors
- Monthly performance review with distributors
- Distributor review and development
- Ensuring that agreed targets are met for own markets – and the for the EMEA team
The job will be based at FOSS Innovation Center in Hillerød, DK. Since you will be covering a large market, we expect you to travel approx. 80 days per year - sometimes more if needed.
We are looking for ambitious candidates with preferably 5-7 years experience within business-to-business sales in an international company, focused on one of our key business areas: Dairy, Meat, Feed & Forage, Chemical Analysis, Grain & Milling or Wine.
- You have a proven track record is sales and are now ready to take on a team management.
- You have a strong and proven track record of meeting / exceeding sales projections in capital equipment sales. You are internationally orientated and accustomed to international travel. Experience in driving revenue in technical products is strongly preferred.
- You are a strong communicator who knows when to listen and how to get your message through. You have strong analytical skills and work systematically and persistent when pursuing goals.
- English language (in writing and spoken) is a requirement.
- We prefer applicants having a technical/scientific background at minimum Bachelor level but experience counts more than education.
An international and dynamic working environment with favorable opportunities within professional and personal development. At FOSS we value our employees and good co-operation. We believe that co-operation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives will result in job satisfaction and good colleagues who help each other. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and have a high influence over their work.
If you are interested, and believe your skills matches the job, then send us your application via the link below. We hope to fill this position in July so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please don’t hesitate to contact VP Sales & Marketing EMEA, Morten Løgager at +45 6021 6990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.