Are you a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer who wants to be part of sustainable energy production?
Be part of our mission and join RDT Engineers in Denmark. We are currently looking for several Mechanical Design Engineersfor different responsibilities for one of our clients in the Danish Wind Industry.
At RDT Engineers our primary focus is our PEOPLE. We support our employees in professional and individual development. With our flat hierarchy, commitment and values we inspire them to do their best. RDT Engineers pursues our PEOPLE’s work satisfaction and guarantees highest quality which leads to our second mission – our CLIENTS. With our PEOPLE we provide engineering solutions that enables our customers to have a competitiv advantage in efficiency, flexibility and costs.
Thanks to our PEOPLE we have supplied the best engineering services since 2007 and offer the best and most flexible terms in the market.
Be part of our mission and join RDT Engineers in Denmark.
We are currently looking for several Mechanical Design Engineers for different responsibilities for one of our clients in the Danish Wind Industry.
Area of Responsibility 1
- Concept development and mechanical design of electrical converters for all electrical solutions in the turbine
- Driving a variety of engineering tasks on all product stages from initial concept of converters to design and
- manufacturing, FAT, through to installation
- Working with 3D modeling and 2D drafting
- Working with rough structural calculations
Area of Responsibility 2
- Design & concept development of test rigs within mechanical construction
- Working with both 3D and 2D modelling
- Participating in developing documentation when sourcing
- Executing design reviews with stakeholders
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the value chain like Prototype Workshop, Procurement, Service,
- Production, EHS and Suppliers
- Participating in prototype assembly in workshop and implement lessons learned
- Working with design improvements, cost outs etc.
Qualifications & Competences
- Background as Mechanical Design Engineer
- Experience with NX Siemens and Teamcenter
- Experience in 3D and 2D modelling
- Knowledge of electrical switchboard and/or wind turbine generators
- Experience in Design for Assembly is an advantage
- Self-starter, structured and pro-active problem solver that work well both independently and in teams
- High degree of personal planning and able to meet deadlines
- Systematic approach to problem solving and working in general
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
If you are interested, please apply on LinkedIn or send your CV to Antje Niklas at email@example.com The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate, and we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Notice only your CV in English is necessary.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.