In UNEEG medical A/S, we are looking for a skilled and experienced process engineer, who thrives with controlling and managing changes to the required documentation in the supply chain. You will play a key role in developing smooth and efficient processes as well as taking part in various projects regarding new products.
The position offers an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to join a company “on the move” and make a significant difference for both company, clinicians and patients. We are an organisation who breaks new ground in epilepsy management with our EEG solution. We have launched our first solution for the Neurology/Epilepsy market and as our new PTA colleague you will contribute in maturing our production processes according to increased sales as well as ensuring a uniform and sufficient documentation level.
You will join our Supply Chain team of 5 colleagues, and you will have the opportunity to influence your own tasks. Your educational background is less important than your prior experience within the medical device industry.
Your main responsibilities and tasks:
- Participation in R&D development projects
- Responsible for efficient design transfer from projects to production
- Preparation of work instructions and processes for production
- Responsible for Supply Chain’s tasks in ECO’s, including coordination with suppliers regarding outsourced processes
- Development of current processes
- Minimum 2-3 years of MedTech experience
- On-hand experience with design transfer to production, including preparation of work instructions and process descriptions
- Knowledge of quality management systems, specifically ISO13485
- Experienced with execution of ECO’s
- Preferable experience with production of medical devices containing electronics
- Relevant education at bachelor/master level
- You are structured and systematic in your approach and can maintain the overview with multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are a team player but can proactively seek knowledge and take responsibility independently
- You are open with strong collaboration and communication skills with the ability of listening with an open mind and make a strong opinion or demand when needed
- You are positive with a good sense of humour
- What we offer:
- A job with significant opportunities to influence your own tasks and the company’s success
- For the right candidate, a possibility for career development alongside the company’s expansion
- A positive, informal and ambitious working environment
- A competitive salary package including pension, health insurance and other benefits
For questions related to this job posting, please contact Head of Supply Chain, Peter Hvidegaard at +45 51 15 61 43 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the above sounds like the job for you, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible via "Ansøg".
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
About UNEEG medical A/S
UNEEG medical A/S was founded in 2005 and is part of the T&W Medical Group A/S, former Widex Group. UNEEG medical A/S is an entrepreneurial and ambitious company, pioneering cognitive technologies that collect, monitor and analyse brain activity (EEG). The devices can be used for medical and diagnostic purposes within epilepsy and detect and alert diabetics of severe hypoglycaemia, hence aiming at improving patients’ quality of life. UNEEG medical employs approximately 90 people and have recently initiated an international market launch, which requires several new functions and competencies. Read more at www.uneeg.com