Do you have the drive, strong professional skills and focus on moving forward to make an impact on and contribute to PR electronics continuous growth? - if so, we are very eager to welcome you as as our new colleague.
For our R&D department with our headquarter near Aarhus, Denmark we are looking for a proactive senior Approvals Engineer, referring to the R&D Manager.
Main objectives & success criteria
PR electronics’ products come with many different approvals. Our range of Ex interfaces and temperature transmitters come with approvals, as IEC-Ex, ATEX, CSA, FM, UL-913, KC-S, Inmetro, NEPSI. Our general-purpose products have approvals, as UL-508/UL-61010, EAC, KC, ATEX Zone2 and FM Div2 and many more. Your role will be to manage all aspects of product appovals.
- Understanding the technical requirements and aspects of the designs and documentation
- Interacting with third parties (ie. approval agencies) on getting the product approved
- Inspire constructive dialog with 3rd party
- When needed, on your initiative, actively and convincingly challenge the 3rd party´s interpretations of requirements
- During new product developments, support the design engineers with legislation interpretations, suggesting and possible solutions.
- Defining an effective approach to combat bureaucratic requirements: Optimizing, minimizing and standardizing manual work processes
- Ensuring that production always meets EX requirements
- Assist sales during cooperation with strategic partners
Qualifications and experience
- Electronics engineer (B.SC or M.SC)
- Technical background, experience and competencies enabling you to understand the product designs
- You are experienced in the process of getting a product approved and can drive the process together with internal and external partners
- A good understanding of different design standards ATEX, IEC-Ex is required, and technical knowledge of UL, FM, CSA and other product approvals is an advantage
- You are focused on eliminating superfluous work process. Continuously optimizes and possibly automates manual work process´ related to obtaining and maintaining product approvals.
- Fluent in both written and oral English on a business level
- Strong communication skills; able to visualize and "sell" your ideas
Your new workplace
- Values employees, who are taking on individual responsibility that benefits the whole
- Has a flat org. structure, is characterized by short lines of authority and agile decision-making processes
- Is invested and investing in making your workday comfortable, challenging, playful, healthy and creating an ideal environment for sharing creative ideas
- Prioritizes quality in every step of the value-chain
- Offers a competitive salary and benefits package
We assess candidates continuously and only close the position when the right match is found.
Please submit your motivated application and resume in English, using the link 'Ansøg'.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.