Application Support Engineer, Lithium Battery Management Systems
- The Application Support Engineer (AE) will be supporting customers, agents and distributors in how to applicate the BMS product in the most cost efficient way.
- Over time the AE will perform training for customers for key account customers worldwide
- The AE will be the interface between R&D and Sales to interpret customer requirements from the market and to explain the new products features to sales.
- The AE will also participate in the on-going quality improvement process and collect new feature requests and bugs, that are reported from the market
- In the sales process, the AE will also support sales people to select the correct technical solutions, that will help the sales people to win the business.
The ideal candidate has a very strong engineering background. In addition to that, the candidate must have an open mindset and good understanding of business processes in general, to be able to provide excellent support to both global sales people and customers around the world.
- Experience in technical product support or a related function demonstrating an ability to apply product knowledge to solve market needs (e.g. customer support, professional services)
- Knowledge of power electronics, chargers, or battery technology is an advantage
- You have 10 years of experience as Engineer in relevant field such as electronics, software (mostly C and C#) and/or You have 3 years of practical AE experience
- Relevant Engineering education within electronics or software development (ex. Electronic Technician, BsC or Master in relevant field).
- High English language skills is a must.
We are looking for a person with a creative, positive -will/can/do attitude, a good sense of humor and a very resilient nature.
- A unique working environment with 30+ enthusiastic Li-ION entrepreneurs working in Smørum close to Copenhagen
- We provide a BMS product for customers around the world and the opportunity to discuss technical issues with leading experts in the field.
- Salary according to qualifications
To apply for the position, please send CV and short application via the "Ansøg" link. If you have any questions you are also very welcome to contact VP Sales and Marketing, Kasper Torpe at +45 2078 7386.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder